Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL - Good Friday, March 30 2017

16 minutes ago, mattelot said:

Entirely agree Mark. On another note has big Al taken up your offer of a lift to the league cup final ?

No I’m a bit worried about him to be honest. He’s gone a bit quiet! Although I’m confused why he moaned about wadebridge not being good for public transport. I thought he had his own car anyway :wacko: therefore I’m happy to pay for his petrol money if that’s another issue be good to get as much support there as possible. 

13 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

No I’m a bit worried about him to be honest. He’s gone a bit quiet! Although I’m confused why he moaned about wadebridge not being good for public transport. I thought he had his own car anyway :wacko: therefore I’m happy to pay for his petrol money if that’s another issue be good to get as much support there as possible. 

I've  seen him putting fuel in that very same car .I did hear the club were thinking about running a coach if there's enough interest .

1 hour ago, mattelot said:

I've  seen him putting fuel in that very same car .I did hear the club were thinking about running a coach if there's enough interest .

A coach would be good. Maybe if they put up a poster on notice board for people to write their names to gauge interest would be good. 

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:50, leedsunited said:

Newquay are a fantastic club Danny, I wouldn't argue that :thumbsup:

As for 'Fat Kevin' Atherton, didn't do bad did he for being so large, playing the level he played at ... or did he just get large playing what he called 'pub football in Cornwall' :(

He was always good for a crack until that final. Mind, we stood behind his goal, and just spoke to him, at him, and about him. Affected his game a little...