Cornwall Football Forum

Perranwell FC Training & New Team

Perranwell FC will be running a 1st & 2nd team this season, with training on Tuesday evenings at 6.30pm at King George V Playing Field, Perranwell. All players new and old welcome, contact 1st team Managers Phil Reece/Simon Fisher for more details.

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 22:31, Andys said:

Great turn out for training tonight, despite the weather, old and new players welcome next week, 6.30-8.30 pm Tuesday KGV Playing Field, Perranwell for Combo and reserves team.

hello, i have a few work colleagues who are looking for a game....who is the new reserve manager?

good news to see Perran back with a 2nd team.....33 years ago when I played in Falmouth/Helston 1 with Chippy Carpenter......before making my "mark" in the combo team ? even though TMS did not get in Div 4, I wish the new Perran 2nd team well ? ignore the idiots on here ?

Training for both teams Tuesdays at 6.30pm at KGV Playing Field, Perranwell.

On Tuesday 11th July 6.30pm, there will be a player's meeting to discuss arrangements for the season, membership, match subs, etc, players old and new are welcome. Contact Simon Fisher/Phil Reece for more details.

Dear Perranwell Football Club,

I have been told by Simon that there are rumours going around that I have been posting comments on this forum under another name..... that is absolute bollocks and I am angry and upset that anyone could think it.

I have been part of Perranwell Football club since I was able to walk and Dad has been at the club for over 50 years.

maybe these People need to get their facts right!