Cornwall Football Forum

DIV 1

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

On the eve of the new season for those in The 'new' SWPL DIV 1, I still cant't think of the benefits of the Pyramid restructure to those still at level 7.

Not only do we lose out on the FA CUP, we will see linesmen/women (Asst Refs) with no qualifications officiating at a supposed senior level match. I know this has been the norm in level 8 and some clubs newly promoted will be well used to it. However, when a fan is asked to run the line, this can lead to a few decisions being questioned, especially when only one club can gain promotion but the chances of relegation are potentially higher.

Someone please tell me again, how this league restructuring benefits those clubs who were 'moved sideways' ? I'm failing to see it myself !

I don't think its good that the lineo doesn't have to be qualified, even at combo level your ment to have a qualified person on the line else the club gets fined.

I got asked by one of these un-qualified lineo's last week if you can be offside from a throw in................... nuff said :ninja:

I got asked by one of these un-qualified lineo's last week if you can be offside from a throw in................... nuff said :ninja:

Did you know the answer :clapper:

And I agree mark, I stated halfway through last season, that for those clubs staying at Step 7 it would feel like a relegation.

Just think it would have been you but for a winner 3 mins into injury time on the last day :)

Torpoint imp,

You cannot say that about the Judge, he will have your guts for garters, :angry:

Every one knows that he thinks that he's the best, which at the end of the day he is entitled to believe,

Hammers :lol::thumbsup::c:

Ps one thing in your favour if you live in Torpoint, you have a few miles between you so you should have a head start to get away from him, :yahoo:

I thought I would do what the judge has done and posted on the two forums just in case someone misses the point.

Here we go the season has hardly started and we are already being put in a grumpy mood. If the players, managers and fans behaved themselves there would be a whole lot more match officials to pick from. So who are you trying to blame. The league the FA - why not try the CCFA. The lack of match officials is purely down to the game itself, not the organisations.

We live in a blame culture. My advice is get on with it and stop whinging.

Note to all you people posting double on the sub topics, if the topic has been put in the wrong place then it will be moved by the admin.

And if you have started a topic but have put 2 copies on different sub forums then one of them will be deleted, use the correct sub forum in the first place.