Cornwall Football Forum

Tavistock

Saw them v Argyle and thought that the squad they have assembled looks more than good enough to challenge for the title this season in the East. Been hearing lots of positives about the squad there from a few sources. Lots of established premier players 'stepping down' so to speak. Looks to me as they have a solid back line, midfield and wide players but they haven't signed a striker so assume they will still have the centre forwards from last season, which if i am correct, did not score too many.

Hope to see a club like tavi back in the prem that set-up up there puts most clubs steps higher than them to shame.

People always go on about Tavis set up.

Please someone explain what is meant by that.

I personnaly think their ground looks run down.

Really???

Pitch is excellent most of the time and they easily have one, if not the, best changing rooms around. Clubhouse is of an excellent standard too although I can never tell exactly which door to walk through, as there are a few separate rooms.

I think they have only played a 2 games so it is probably too early to say who is impressing so far. Plus i have only seen them once vs Argyle!

You really are miserable Pugwash..... and who do you support then ???[/quote

I watch a lot of football , but do have a soft spot for the G and Bodmin.

Been around a long time and seen it all over the years. Sometimes do write ups for the press .

How come you support parkway then.

• 3 weeks later...