Cornwall Football Forum

I have just returned from Cornwall after watching Truro City's Championship presentation,and can

confirm Mr Murhiniho's comment.The players have been paid,and also confirmed the majority will be staying

with the Club for next season.

Also I believe some small buisnessmen,have had their debts settled as well.

Things going sweetly,despite the rumour mongers.

Also I believe some small buisnessmen,have had their debts settled as well.

From a neutral viewpoint, making a comment like this is asking for trouble.

This is one wrong that Truro fans cannot make right, rather than bringing it back into the forum, I would suggest that Truro fans refrain from stirring the hornets nest, so to speak.

Cornish Homes was liquidated, with its assets and creditors etc discussed with the administrators at a meeting on the 10th October. (If I wasnt a technophobe, I would post the link. Just google Cornish homes and its about 3 or 4 down on the list)

Therefore, Cornish Homes could not have repaid these businesses.

Are you declaring that perhaps Mr Heaney or another firm from his Group of companies has settled the debt?

That would be interesting, it would also pose a few questions like " If all debts have been paid off, why liquidate in the first place?"

These businesses may have had some form of recompence from the administrators.

Michael Thorne construction who built the Indian Queens industrial estate (Oppsosite Hydra & next to VW) went bust shortly after finishing the site and owed a local asphalt contractor (Not DA Giles on this occasion) with an unpaid bill of £90,000. The asphalt contractor in question recieved 29p for every pound owed.

Now if this is how you refer to small businesses receiving some money......I dont think it can be labelled as "settled".

Anyway this is a football forum not a business forum hence my advice not to carry on stirring up the nest.

There are enough Truro haters to do that for you.

Congratulations on the promotion and best of luck for next year.

Anyway this is a football forum not a business forum hence my advice not to carry on stirring up the nest.

Why didn't you start your rant with

"This is a football forum not a business forum, but I'm going to stir it up a bit"

If you have a problem with Mr. H, go through the proper channels, companies house etc.

Slummer, I can only assume you were half asleep when you read my post, otherwise perhaps a little slow?

If you read my post, you will find that I was replying to a Truro fan who re opened the can of worms.

I didnt begin to "stir" the situation, I was merely correcting some points that were dusting over the facts.

Additionally, if you were to go back over every post I have made in this section, you will see that I have never slated Truro.

How do you decipher my comments as though I have a problem with Heaney?

The majority of Truro fans keep quiet and let the squad do the talking, if all fans had the same attitude, crap like this wouldnt necessarily go away but it could be managed and kept to a minimum.

By rose tinting the failures of the Truro chairman, the fans are setting up opportunities to be shot at.

Therefore, they cannot whinge and moan when CTB, The Judge and others come on here and take that opportunity.

Sensible Truro fans will see the angle i'm coming from, if you cant; Unlucky.