Cornwall Football Forum

Hi james not trying to wind the lad up sure hes a good bloke but he should think first. Dont think he probably meant it like it sounds but all the same, even as a manager ive put my foot in it a hundred and one times and will do more but perhaps he should write it down and read it first. :unsure:

Guest bunditheboss

marksy you come on here stirring it up all the time, james and all the guys all know i love them to pieces and have stood up for them all year and will do til i die, they are a bunch of great guys and now i wasnt suggesting they are any different to any other player or person, but you look at it every week and its always the same people that are picked on week in week out by the same refs!!!!! constantly telling them to be quite and shut up and winding them up. i will always stick up for my whole team and everyone of them knows i respect them totally!!!!!

you were not there last night MARKSY so why come on here saying stuff when you dont know what went on, trying to cause trouble within my team i see.

james knows i stand by all the guys and i have made some great friends this year from all the new players that have joined me this, james hasnt wanted to leave for about two months now and i hope it has nothing to do with me, me and him have had some great times this year and i hope we remain friends for years to come, trust me mate you come on here saying stuff to stir things up making it sound like i hate my players and treat them different when the players i have here are all the same in my eyes!!!!!!!!!

i also know if the guys have a problem with me they will tell me mate, dont need you to come on here trying to cause shit!!!!!!!

i have alot of respect for all of them especially james and chris as they already know i would do anything for them!!!!!

i would also like to say a bloody big thankyou to james Isaacs, if it wasnt for him helping me out this year i dont think we would have lasted the whole season, i hope him all the best for the future and if any clubs are looking for a great manager or coach then let me recommend james for your club.

i am glad he came to portreath this year as not only was he solid at the back for us he is also now i great friend!!!!!

good luck james for next year with your coaching and playing mate and if you ever become manager again anywhere i would be happy to play for you at any club and any league

marksy you come on here stirring it up all the time, james and all the guys all know i love them to pieces and have stood up for them all year and will do til i die, they are a bunch of great guys and now i wasnt suggesting they are any different to any other player or person, but you look at it every week and its always the same people that are picked on week in week out by the same refs!!!!! constantly telling them to be quite and shut up and winding them up. i will always stick up for my whole team and everyone of them knows i respect them totally!!!!!

you were not there last night MARKSY so why come on here saying stuff when you dont know what went on, trying to cause trouble within my team i see.

james knows i stand by all the guys and i have made some great friends this year from all the new players that have joined me this, james hasnt wanted to leave for about two months now and i hope it has nothing to do with me, me and him have had some great times this year and i hope we remain friends for years to come, trust me mate you come on here saying stuff to stir things up making it sound like i hate my players and treat them different when the players i have here are all the same in my eyes!!!!!!!!!

i also know if the guys have a problem with me they will tell me mate, dont need you to come on here trying to cause shit!!!!!!!

i have alot of respect for all of them especially james and chris as they already know i would do anything for them!!!!!

i would also like to say a bloody big thankyou to james Isaacs, if it wasnt for him helping me out this year i dont think we would have lasted the whole season, i hope him all the best for the future and if any clubs are looking for a great manager or coach then let me recommend james for your club.

i am glad he came to portreath this year as not only was he solid at the back for us he is also now i great friend!!!!!

good luck james for next year with your coaching and playing mate and if you ever become manager again anywhere i would be happy to play for you at any club and any league

I had good time this year but things going on it the club I cant agreed with BUT my team mates bundi and rick in portreath res thankyou for a good time and if you need me give me a call m8 next year will be yours

Guest bunditheboss

thanks james i knew if you had a problem with me then you would tell me to my face coz you are like that mate, your a great guy!!!!!!

if things happen next year mate i will give you a call but i will probably call you before next year buddy to catch up and go on piss!!!!! remember i know where you live so you cant get away from me!!!!!

Marksy, If you want to shit stir son, Become a bloody drain cleaner or something!

James, Its sad to hear you've left so take care and good luck on whatever you do next!

As for last nights game, I think for anyone to get a result in those conditions deserves a medal! I picked up a yellow for sliding as well as a few of the lads. It really wasnt ideal!

The referee had a good first half, But second half lost the plot a bit! Things did get a lil heated but he really didnt help matters!

Well done to TMS, You deserved it, Especially seeing as you big centreback ran the whole length of the pitch to get involved!

I said to the guys when I went up-front that a draw would be a great result for either team! So well done to TMS.

I dont think our lads were really that interested judging by the attitudes before kick off, but hopefully they'll realise that now they have a relegation battle on there hands, and unless they want to be playing mining 3 next year, they need to pull there finger out!

Usually they're always up for it but to be honest I think the conditons put a real dappener on everyone!

TMS, Good luck for the rest of the season

no m8 gavin power hasnt played for the last month so we have had dan riley in goal who was our combo keeper a couple a years ago, and also nigel "bambi" brabyn has been with the first team since feb.... still a top player and ambassador for the club.