Cornwall Football Forum

Just spoke to someone I know at the Council and as of 4pm this afternoon the games at Clijah are on.

By what Ive been told, the council are keen for games to be played to further stop the fixture build up on some clubs.

So with regards to above postings, at the minute, Redruth Utd Vs St Ives Res is still on.

Final word today will be down to the ref, good work Kerrier Council, :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Another point for the Ref`s to consider tonight is the light at the moment it`s so dark we have all the lights on in the house so trying to get even 40 mins each way may well be difficult . Thank goodness my game was called off because the rain has wiped out all the lines and has standing water in places saves me having to make the decision.

Mawnans unbeaten run comes to an end after being beaten 2-1 by Truro! I'm a bell end and I don't deserve my trophy, CHEERS! Nice to see dave angell scoring in the right end tonight!

A pen as well Kev, thought it might of ended up down the Royal Oak!!!!

Peranwell 4-0 Falmouth Albion

Beaten tonight by a good Perranwelll side who knock the ball around nicely. Evenish game until Perran scored 2 midway through first half.

Rest of the half all Perranwell who got a third before half time. Albion only had a couple of half chances. Second half early penalty put the game out of sight. Albion played a bit better in second half but Perran had taken their foot off the pedal.

Bad game to lose, especially with most of the other games called off. Have to pick up and move on from here - St Keverne on Saturday.

Anyone know if any other games apart from this one and the Mawnan Truro game were played. Will update table tomorrow.

Redruth Utd 2 - 1 St Ives

Redruth Goalscorers - Richard Ward 2 (On his birthday)

Good game played in the right spirits by both sides, Pitch was a little wet but held up well and the ref was happy to play as both sides were up for it

The ref - Dan Mitchell had a good game and took control very well, Just wanted to point that out as i know some refs get a hard time and somtimes it is unjust

Many thanks to the lads from St Ives as we have had two cracking games against them this season and not once has there been a hint of trouble or strife from either team, Good luck for the rest of the season chaps

Guest mikey catterall

Mawnans unbeaten run comes to an end after being beaten 2-1 by Truro! I'm a bell end and I don't deserve my trophy, CHEERS! Nice to see dave angell scoring in the right end tonight!

A pen as well Kev, thought it might of ended up down the Royal Oak!!!!

dont worry about it patch i bet ronaldo didnt want to give his trophy back when he missed in the champions leauge final :thumbsup:

Guest mikey catterall

it sounded like u miss a pen from deano quote and wanted to give ur trophy back if im off the mark forget it goodluck for the rest of season

Guest helstons14

Well don't go around grabbing people's faces then! And at the end when I went to apologise and leave on the pitch the banter that was said you shoved your trophy in my face instead of shaking my hand. Nice one!

Guest Deez14

Perranwell 4 - 0 Falmouth Albion

G. Boon, I. Boon, S. Maycock, D. Angel

Congratulations in order for Perranwells Stephen Maycock, Bagging his first goal in mens football this evening down at the boggy 'well'. :thumbsup:

Didn't shove it in your face I asked you very politely what I should do with it seeing as though I didn't deserve it! I actually shook your hand and if you can remember I also gave you a nice big cuddle at full time! Cheer up pal, at least your not playing for helston anymore

Guest Stephen01

An extra special thanks to the Linesman at Perranwell's game this evening. (Darren Edwards)

Stepping up in the horrific conditions, Thanks Darren.

Guest Brabz

Perranwell 4 - 0 Falmouth Albion

G. Boon, I. Boon, S. Maycock, D. Angel

Congratulations in order for Perranwells Stephen Maycock, Bagging his first goal in mens football this evening down at the boggy 'well'. :thumbsup:

An extra special thanks to the Linesman at Perranwell's game this evening. (Darren Edwards)

Stepping up in the horrific conditions, Thanks Darren.

Haha Growup you two

Guest Luffy

mining 2

Holmans 3rds 4 mt. ambrose 2

portreath 1 tms 2

sorry holmans game was 4-0

Portreath 1 (1) v (0) 2 Threemilestone

TMS GS: Caddy, Merrifield.

A good game played in difficult conditions both sides tried to keep the ball down. The first half was fairly even but Portreath sneaked a goal which was well taken. The second half was much the same, however, TMS scored from a corner when Caddy headed home and won the game with about five minutes to go when Merrifield shot was deflected into the back of the Portreath net. I am making no comment on the way the game was ref'd as the conditions were difficult but it was not the best.

Good Luck to Portreath for the rest of the season.

Guest bunditheboss

bloody good game luffy last night, was even all the way through which i thought was gonna be a good draw for both sides, but well done to TMS who finished the game strongly!!!!!

the pitch was very wet but with a inconsistant Ref that let the game get out of control, both teams fustrated with his lack of consistancy, felt like the bloke was against my boys from the start, as soon as we slide tackle someone its a booking!!!!! i will admit though we should have been given a red card for a elbow to one of your players which i apoligise for now on behalf of the player, i think it was through fustration not towards your boys but towards the two refs we have had in the last week, i dont like to say it on here but i feel the refs know my boys are from the local site and may have a problem with this, it was nice the ref hung around at the end to sign our team sheet i dont think, he turned up said he didnt want to be there and that showed all night.

good luck to TMS for rest of season it was a great game enjoyed it apart from the IDIOT who was meant to be in charge!!!!!!!

Guest Deez14

Stephen Maycock scores a corker by getting his fat head on the ball :smiley20:

Oh and believe me, stephens head hasn't stopped getting fatter since he nodded that one in last night.

Dont think we'll hear the last of that one somehow! :(:(:( :(

bloody good game luffy last night, was even all the way through which i thought was gonna be a good draw for both sides, but well done to TMS who finished the game strongly!!!!!

the pitch was very wet but with a inconsistant Ref that let the game get out of control, both teams fustrated with his lack of consistancy, felt like the bloke was against my boys from the start, as soon as we slide tackle someone its a booking!!!!! i will admit though we should have been given a red card for a elbow to one of your players which i apoligise for now on behalf of the player, i think it was through fustration not towards your boys but towards the two refs we have had in the last week, i dont like to say it on here but i feel the refs know my boys are from the local site and may have a problem with this, it was nice the ref hung around at the end to sign our team sheet i dont think, he turned up said he didnt want to be there and that showed all night.

good luck to TMS for rest of season it was a great game enjoyed it apart from the IDIOT who was meant to be in charge!!!!!!!

Oh dear bundi now the refs are against u because some of your team are from the site and they may have a problem with them. If i was james and the likes i think i would have a problem with you cos the way you ve worded it they seem to be perhaps a lesser human being. :huh: I think you shoud think before you print my lad. :blink: Im speaking for no referees or your team mates from THE SITE as you call it (think they would be happier with HOME) but i think if you looked back to when i remember playing the castle utd from then until now there bookings and sendings off are probably no worse than any other team. :thumbsup: Probably be better saying you are having a bad run and take it on the chin :mellow:

Oh dear bundi now the refs are against u because some of your team are from the site and they may have a problem with them. If i was james and the likes i think i would have a problem with you cos the way you ve worded it they seem to be perhaps a lesser human being. :huh: I think you shoud think before you print my lad. :blink: Im speaking for no referees or your team mates from THE SITE as you call it (think they would be happier with HOME) but i think if you looked back to when i remember playing the castle utd from then until now there bookings and sendings off are probably no worse than any other team. :thumbsup: Probably be better saying you are having a bad run and take it on the chin :mellow:

Yes you are right marksy I didt play last night and I wont be playing no more for portreath james