Cornwall Football Forum

ROD BEER FAN CLUB 'ON TOUR'

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

The Rob Beer Fan Club, are delighted to announce that our Hero will be making a special trip to watch Her Royal Hignessess Britannic Peppermints take on G tomorrow at Noon.

Special permission has been sought and granted by Her Maj, to allow Mr Beer passage into Britain, as long as all tax records are upto date and that he dosn't bring any livestock into the Country (we have strict Rabies laws you know).

Now doubt Mr Beer will be available for photos and autographs, just look for his mate Jack in the ground and the huge crowd that will no doubt mill around the great man himself.

Oh and there is also a football match !

Guest Man on the Post

Rodney could reanact Palm Sunday by travelling to Newquay on a donkey. On arrival he could tie his ass to a goalpost at Mount Wise and walk to Godolphin. :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Guest Peppermint

Mountaineer - nothing to do with Mount Wise - the game today was played at Godolphin. Newquay won 5-0 - why do you Truro City supporters have to be so sensitive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God help us poor mortals if we dared to post the remotest criticism about your team on this Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Lord Almighty did decree that Rod Beer should pass unto Her Majestys Kingdom unhindered to witness The Peppermints destruction of The G. A heroes welcome was ensured and the great man himself was kept in the custody of Mr & Mrs Newquay (Biggins) until the Rod Beer Fan Club had assembled pitchside.

The press did gather and flags and loyal members of the RBFC posed to have photos taken with his holyness the Goat Herder, Donkey slayer and all round top man Isaac Rosenburgs great grandson.

Many thanks to Rod for making the long trek from St Just to Newquay, it was much appreciated by all concerned.

Guest Peppermint

Wht a pointless post - why bother demeaning yourself and coming on to this section. Looking at the crowd figures for Boxing Day and Good Friday a lot of people care!!!!!!!

Guest Spongey

Sincere apologies Mr Peppermint, should not have posted at that time of night.

I actually like to see all cornish teams do well, also enjoy reading the posts of Mr Beer and sometimes the judge as well.

Good luck for the rest of the season, Newquay and Truro and all cornish teams.

Thank you to my loyal subjects of Newquay and, er. Godolphin (I thought it was a stately home near Helston). I was impressed by the respectful silence of all four of the G Army as the Striped Tinners tore them to pieces in about 26 minutes and then, rather kindly, allowed their hosts not to feel bad about themselves by netting only a symbolic fifth late in the game. The hospitality, wit, humour and love of Chelsea of the Judge and Baldy, as ever, raised the venue beyond a pub football pitch at the end of a canine Clochemerle and imbued it with spirituality.

The G should re-introduce their past star playmaker Pater Bailey, erstwhile sociologist and acquaintance of the Tribe of Isaac. I understand that Peter has undergone a double hip operation and is now in his late fifties. Even with crutches in hand, his sage distribution could temper the ardour of the galloping Godolphin style and remind them that they are playing football, not kickandrush.

The peace that passeth all understanding be with you, and with your football teams. Pictures of me, bestowing benevolence, can be obtained from The Newquay Voice for £14.99. For £25, I can send you a version suitable for your dart boards.

Rod bless you all ! :D