Cornwall Football Forum

here comes the boom!!!

Guest Roberts

Actually George, Chris and I are pretty well behaved in the changing room. On the field we are sometimes over the top with our desire to win, seems to be working ok so far though! And it's two Ts in my surname next time please.

Why not grow a pair and tell folks who you are? You clearly lie when saying your'e from out of town so why not enlighten us all? Or are you afraid that no-one would have heard of you?

Guest Grant Mitchell

to be honest phil i think hes trying to run the show. Not likeing the comments about ollie miller, ollies a real talent and a real nice guy.

to sum it all up phil, theres a trouble maker on this site which needs a real good hiding,

The best job for the mitchells

grant

Lets get this straight george!!!!

Ollie miller is an awesome bloke, and you coming on this forum slagging him off aint doin you no favors!!!!!

WHEN we all find out who you are it will be ''george in the hospital''!!!!!! HA HA HA :ninja:

Mr Jungle,

i hear your frustrations. you are obviously someone that does not like ollie miller, although i dont know many people that dont like him. football should never cloud someones judgement of a character, for instance if your best mate starts ahead of you, surely you cant hate him. maybe that is the case here.

FIFI, i agree with your comments, although i worry sometimes at the way these topics lead. if i was a moderator i would be annoyed that this forum was being used for stuff which is not directly involved with cornish soccer. this seems to have gone from a topic of hard tackles at the weekend, to a lets have a dig at a certain few individuals. now, im all up for banter and sometimes the occasional wind up, but when it gets nasty towards people, its just not nice.

Grant, maybe we should assist in the policing of some of the posts. im sure our pictures would scare people.

look, george, or whoever you are, leave ollie and the mawnan boys alone, they are good lads. if you want to pick on someone, pick on kevchenko :P

Phil "the bouncer" Mitchell

ps, i am a big Constantine and Fal Athletic fan, and i am a big James Bush fan.

George of the Jungle: Mariners watching you!!!

look lads my name is george really and im related to one of the mawnan boys

not saying who but they know who i am so i suggest you quiz your team mates.

you all seem to love ollie " im always benched" miller because hes a nice

guy etc etc blah blah blah, but let me tell you guys you dont get anywhere

being nice take simon cowell for example absolute **** but god hes successful now

take ollie "you can only see my trainers when im with james craze because im so far up his arse" miller

being nice doesn't get you anywhere because yet again he will be on the bench this weekend.

and before you all start i do actually like ollie.

kevchenko for england

fal ath junior cup area final winners 2009

dj whatmore legend

dj legend, shut up, sounds ur up his ass george, not related 2 him by any chance then?

i wish may would hurry up, no more gillo!!!

i think every1 at mawnan takes it turns brushins renfrees back the monkey, he really got a wax or something, aleast stop taking his shirt off at games, scaring all the girls away from football

Dom you **** i can confirm my impending retirement but panic not I will still be able to turn on a computer to comment on your outstanding non ability to grasp the basics of the English language. Here is an idea for you. PM "isaac rosenburg" and ask for lessons as he is a lecturer at Truro College and should be willing to help you in your quest of writing basic English.