Cornwall Football Forum

Sunday 21/12

Great win yesterday for Carylon Arms against Queens Head (aka St. Dennis). Chris Dingle was on fire scoring 4, 2 of those being penalties and Miles Gardner slotting home after a great ball through from Dingle. Carlyon Arms were 2 nil down in the first 10 mins but manage to pull it back to 3-2 at half time, after a encouraging half time chat from their manager they came out with renewed vigour, with the St Dennis keeper being sent off for taking Miles out then swearing and throwing the ball at the ref. Carylon Arms had to ride the rough and sometimes late challenges but it was all worth it as they came away 5-3 winners. Good Luck in the next round. :clapper: :yahoo:

Well done to Gloweth wish patty and co all the best for rest of season.

They were 3-1 up within 25mins which made it difficult for albion to force there way bk in to game, 3 cracking free kicks scored today. Couple of players let albion down by not turning up.

Albion scorers Mark simmons and ryan james.

Again I wish I could say ref had poor game and cost us etc but young mr carter in the middle didnt get one decision wrong as usual, no matter how much I protested :P

Good luck in rest of comp boys

Guest stealth

BEEN IN CONTACT WITH C.C.F.A TODAY ABOUT THE GAME BEING CANCELED YESTURDAY MORNING AT AROUND 9AM AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR A CALL FROM STORM FOR WOT I DONT KNOW AS IT WAS SHORT NOTICE :ninja: :ninja: