Cornwall Football Forum

Uxbridge v Truro

Guest Man on the Post

uxbridge had 7 players booked,should have had 2 sent off,there tactics were in your face,there manager was a desgrace,and crowd very intimidating to the ref,off the ball antics,and the tackle on joe broad in the 35 min just got a yellow,but he had to leave the game.but they worked so then you can say that they deserved to win,bully boy s won the game :angry2:

It will hurt Uxbridge in the pocket, because they will get fined for having 6 + players cautioned by the County FA. SWPL clubs are fined £150, if it happens again in the same season it is doubled. Man Utd got fined £25,000.

It would be interesting to see what there disciplinary is like this season

• 1 month later...
Guest Man on the Post

Below is a post made on Tiger Talk by Barnetfan after last night's Trophy match between Uxbridge and Swindon Supermarine. truros mr mourinho was spot on with his views about Uxbridge when Truro played them in November.

Barnetfan:-

I saw quite a few comments on here about Uxbridge when Truro played there earlier this season so I went to see them for myself in the Trophy tonight. By half time they were reduced to 8 men - Nicholls sent off after 23 minutes for being a complete **** throughout, a dreadful two footed lunge meant another saw red, and then a third went after the half time whistle had blown for foul and abusive language. Oh, and their despicable manager was sent off too. They lost 6-1.

They are a horrible hideous football club who have no place in football - beware when they come to Treyew Road. :thumbsup: