Cornwall Football Forum

CESC WAS RIGHT

Coopsie

Just a reflection of last nights permormers...

1.Manuel ALMUNIA- The poor little flower obviously didn't fancy get his nails all chipped and dirty, so refused to actually hold the ball all match. Still, lovely bleach job, really covers the greys. 4

3.Bacary SAGNA- Went for a kicky summer braded do, which is perhaps understandable in the Bahamas in August, but not really the right cut for a winters evening in North London. Nice heels though. 6

4.Francesca FABREGAS- Cute little alice band to augment new flowing locks. Looked a little greasy there, maybe some Head and Shoulders next time ducky. In all seriousness, an apology from you Mr. Fabregas please. Quickly. 2

8.Samantha NASRI- A little bit of a shrinking violet on the night, though a rather fetching dainty little dink for the third goal was very becoming. 6

10.William GALLAS©- Compromised the femininity of the otherwise lubricious looking side by clearly displaying a pair of bollocks. Almost like he was spending the whole night trying to compensate for Michaela Silvestre's complete lack therof. Very unlady like. 8

11.Robin van PERSIE- Wasn't she the precious little wallflower? Complimented the clearly menstrual Adebayor on several occasions. Swish dance moves after the fourth goal, really looked the belle of the ball. 7.5

14.Tia WALCOTT- Full of graceful running and polite endeavour, looks fantastic up top but still doesn't pay enough attention to her behind. 7

15.DENILSON Pereira de Neves- Pretty in that kind of Plain Jane sort of way. tried to do all the chores for the prettier, slimmer girls, but was over run in truth. 6

18.Michaela SILVESTRE- Philippa Senderos looks markedly more attractive now. Fighting for the same balls as Gallas all night, any woman will tell you that balls are usually responsible when two girlfiends fall out. 5

22.Gael CLICHY- Those ill advised stiletto heels really came back to bite her. 3

25.Emmanuel ADEBAYOR- Looked a little bit menstrual, was not really joining in with the other girls. Maybe it was something to do with those horrible green boots. Looked tired and emotional towards the end. 6

SUBSTITUTES 27.Emmanuel Eboue- Didn't fancy getting her shoes dirty. Bit of a flirt, looked like she was ravenously going after some tackles, before pulling out and complaining of a headache at the last moment. 6

2.Vassiriki Abou Diaby- Showed suspicions of testticular fortitude at first, before a bitchy foul on Bentley proved this cat has claws. Meow. 6

17.Alexandra Song Billong- In chasing down Jenas for Spurs' third goal, managed to look more delicate and efemenate than Jermaine Jenas. Alexandra outpreened the preening queen, top marks girlfriend. 5

Your rabble got really excited after rescuing a point.

So where are you now in the league?

Bottom!

Not much change there then!

And your boys have done what once again after failing to beat pathetic little Spurs??. Falling out with eachother, name calling and pointing the finger of blame at eachother etc etc. Damn it, I'm sure that reminds me of last time you FAILED to beat us.. :c:

We're happy not to lose, your mob are unhappy they didn't win. It's called emotion fella, DEAL WITH IT..

You also have to remember that the 4rsen4l players were in the press SHOUTING their arrogant mouths off about getting revenge for the 5-1 hammering and how Spurs are rubbish and how the Redknapp effect will mean nothing and how we'd struggle against 4rsen4l ladies etc etc.. Surely all that vitriol cannot be splurged without Spurs supporters responding when all you ended up doing was getting huge amounts of egg on your faces..

Midfield.The Gobby Gooner returns from holiday.Did you have a nice time.?

Ive had a terrific week.

4-2 and you f----d it up.4-2 and you f----d it up.

Harry Redknapps Blue +White Army.

Thats 10 goals we have put past your s--t defence in our last 3 games.

Your shower are a joke.

Hull Spurs Fulham Sunderland,all taking points off the mighty 4rsen4l.

Now for Stoke to kick lumps out of you.

As I said watch out the Yids were coming .We came and showed you how to roll up ones sleeves and fight

for something.Unlike little soft centered 4rsen4l.

Then after Stoke,you have got to start playing some decent sides,Chelski,Mancs,Scoucers.

Admit it pal,your season is falling apart in November.At least last season you went to February.

Yes we were a rabble,but we are still good enough to f--k the scum up.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

You supporters of Bottomham Hotspur really do dislike the best team in North London don't you. Tell me (remember we deal in facts here), when was the last time your "great" team won the Championship? Something like 49 years ago I believe.

Oh.....wait for it.......you won the League Cup last year. We all know that. No denying it. It is a fact. Well done. Give yourselves a pat on the back. However, I'd like to focus on the Championship. Surely, every team would, at the start of every season, picture the Championship as their main target? Unless of course you feel that your team has NO CHANCE of winning it so your target sights are always aimed a little lower?

The truth is, Arsenal have had the upper hand on Bottomham Hotspur for ages, years, decades, THIS CENTURY, and because you are getting a little bit better (couldn't have got much worse) you are shouting your mouths off like you have achieved something.

Please, Mr. Somersetspur, try a little harder not to use bad language on your posts. Surely you can convey your point without resorting to swearing, name calling and suck like? Presumably you are not an agressive person in day to day life, but you come across as very aggressive in your postings. Good luck.

Mangle,I can use what language I like,its an open forum.

Anyway,can't stay and listen to you Gooners spouting your rubbish.

Im on my way to the Lane.

No i`m sorry you cant use what language you like,

Please be careful what you are posting in the future please it getting near the mark with the swearwords.

Just a reflection of last nights permormers...

1.Manuel ALMUNIA- The poor little flower obviously didn't fancy get his nails all chipped and dirty, so refused to actually hold the ball all match. Still, lovely bleach job, really covers the greys. 4

3.Bacary SAGNA- Went for a kicky summer braded do, which is perhaps understandable in the Bahamas in August, but not really the right cut for a winters evening in North London. Nice heels though. 6

4.Francesca FABREGAS- Cute little alice band to augment new flowing locks. Looked a little greasy there, maybe some Head and Shoulders next time ducky. In all seriousness, an apology from you Mr. Fabregas please. Quickly. 2

8.Samantha NASRI- A little bit of a shrinking violet on the night, though a rather fetching dainty little dink for the third goal was very becoming. 6

10.William GALLAS©- Compromised the femininity of the otherwise lubricious looking side by clearly displaying a pair of bollocks. Almost like he was spending the whole night trying to compensate for Michaela Silvestre's complete lack therof. Very unlady like. 8

11.Robin van PERSIE- Wasn't she the precious little wallflower? Complimented the clearly menstrual Adebayor on several occasions. Swish dance moves after the fourth goal, really looked the belle of the ball. 7.5

14.Tia WALCOTT- Full of graceful running and polite endeavour, looks fantastic up top but still doesn't pay enough attention to her behind. 7

15.DENILSON Pereira de Neves- Pretty in that kind of Plain Jane sort of way. tried to do all the chores for the prettier, slimmer girls, but was over run in truth. 6

18.Michaela SILVESTRE- Philippa Senderos looks markedly more attractive now. Fighting for the same balls as Gallas all night, any woman will tell you that balls are usually responsible when two girlfiends fall out. 5

22.Gael CLICHY- Those ill advised stiletto heels really came back to bite her. 3

25.Emmanuel ADEBAYOR- Looked a little bit menstrual, was not really joining in with the other girls. Maybe it was something to do with those horrible green boots. Looked tired and emotional towards the end. 6

SUBSTITUTES 27.Emmanuel Eboue- Didn't fancy getting her shoes dirty. Bit of a flirt, looked like she was ravenously going after some tackles, before pulling out and complaining of a headache at the last moment. 6

2.Vassiriki Abou Diaby- Showed suspicions of testticular fortitude at first, before a bitchy foul on Bentley proved this cat has claws. Meow. 6

17.Alexandra Song Billong- In chasing down Jenas for Spurs' third goal, managed to look more delicate and efemenate than Jermaine Jenas. Alexandra outpreened the preening queen, top marks girlfriend. 5

bein a die hard Arsenal fan, that result was extremely hard to swallow, but what cesc said b4 tha game was always only goin to fire scum up!! funny post tho coopsie 10 out of 10 for humour.

it has cheered me up really. tryin to make me laugh after we drop points to u and stoke takes some doin i tell ya!! :yahoo:

you had better keep a photo of the chamionship because thats the closest your getting to it.when was the last time you won it or anything anyway?

may as well put that polish away while your at it as the only thing your teams polishing this season is their boots.

well i suppose you could always follow the ladies team,at least they win.

you may have had the better of us over the last few years but not for much longer.

you are a team on the decline.lets see how good you are when you qualify for the uefa cup & all of your so called good players leave to play in the champions league.

Midfield.The Gobby Gooner returns from holiday.Did you have a nice time.?

Ive had a terrific week.

4-2 and you f----d it up.4-2 and you f----d it up.

Harry Redknapps Blue +White Army.

Thats 10 goals we have put past your s--t defence in our last 3 games.

Your shower are a joke.

Hull Spurs Fulham Sunderland,all taking points off the mighty 4rsen4l.

Now for Stoke to kick lumps out of you.

As I said watch out the Yids were coming .We came and showed you how to roll up ones sleeves and fight

for something.Unlike little soft centered 4rsen4l.

Then after Stoke,you have got to start playing some decent sides,Chelski,Mancs,Scoucers.

Admit it pal,your season is falling apart in November.At least last season you went to February.

Yes we were a rabble,but we are still good enough to f--k the scum up.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yes, I did have a good holiday, thanks!

You're getting a bit excited aren't you?

At your age (which isn't much different to mine!) you need to take care - save your excitement for when you are out of the relegation places!

:lol::lol::lol:

PS - don't get yourself banned over your language. You make me laugh far too much!