Cornwall Football Forum

Mining League Results 27/09/08

Maradona IS fit and well and playing for the titans!! as you said titan1 i DID use my hand to score but it was just a reaction thing and not something i decided to do sorry to the illogan boy but thats the way it goes sometimes, we need a bit of luck at the mo and that could change our season.

were you one of the players that came up to me screaming your head off calling me a cheat and many other things last season when i mayed a dodgey offside call?

Maradona IS fit and well and playing for the titans!! as you said titan1 i DID use my hand to score but it was just a reaction thing and not something i decided to do sorry to the illogan boy but thats the way it goes sometimes, we need a bit of luck at the mo and that could change our season.

were you one of the players that came up to me screaming your head off calling me a cheat and many other things last season when i mayed a dodgey offside call?

Yes I was, and i stand by my words to this day the look on your face told the story, in the end it didnt matter, but you cant tell me you stand by your descision because the goal was NOT offside, not even close but it doesnt matter now, all in the past

Yes I was, and i stand by my words to this day the look on your face told the story, in the end it didnt matter, but you cant tell me you stand by your descision because the goal was NOT offside, not even close but it doesnt matter now, all in the past

Tms no9 was that the offside you gave when their player was behind our keeper when the ball arrived at his feet to score therefore making him offside, or was that another decision you made whilst running the line in good faith. There is a difference in using your hand to score and making a a genuine mistake with the flag.