Cornwall Football Forum

West Ham Utd (New Manager)

Just want to say thanks to Alan Curbishley on saving us from the drop, Finishing 10th last season and giving us our best start to a season in 9 years (Although we have only played 3 games)

Totaly gutted at the news today and i dont think he was given enough time to put his ways into place, Also it does not help when the board sells players without his consent and with a squad as small as ours we could be right in the poo now (I hope not) Pardew took us to great heights including our first f.a cup final since 1980 and he got the boot now Curbs has gone and they were both West Ham through and through. What now for fecks sake have west Ham totaly lost the fecking plot here because it does not look good from where im sitting.

It is hard enough being a West Ham fan as it is without all this bollocks going on as well

Now for the next manager who will it be

S Bilic 5 - 4 Probable

H Redknapp 7 - 1 Unlikely (Yes please)

R Mancini 11 - 1 unlikely (But a very good friend of our technical director Gianluca Nani)

F Rijkaard 11 - 1 Unlikely

D Deschamps 14 - 1 Unlikely

S Allardyce 16 - 1 Unlikely (No No No No No No)

K Keegan 16 - 1 Unlikely

G Poyet 20 - 1 Unlikely

R Gullit 20 - 1 Unlikely (Flash fecker)

G Houllier 20 - 1 Unlikely

A Shearer 20 - 1 Outside chance (I doubt it)

D Moyes 28 - 1 Unlikely

G Strachan 28 - 1 Unlikely (Feck right off)

C Ranieri 33 - 1 Unlikely (wouldnt mind but V unlikey)

W Smith 33 - 1 Unlikely (Hmmmm maybe)

T Venables 33 - 1 Unlikely (Maybe)

S McClaren 33 - 1 Unlikely (No No No No No)

Roy Keane 33 - 1 V Unlikely

SG Eriksson 33 - 1 Unlikely

D Wise 33 - 1 Unlikely

M Laudrup 33 - 1 Unlikely

S Pearce 33 - 1 Unlikey

C Coleman 40 - 1 Unlikely

O'Leary 40 - 1 Unlikely (No No No No)

J Toshack 50 - 1 Unlikely (*****)

P Ince 50 - 1 Very Very Unlikely (Judas Fecker No Never In A Million Years)

And the winner is ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

With the moaning cockney West Ham fans on radio 5 lately, is it any wonder he fecked off. Lets be honest, West Ham wont win no more then a raffle for many years to come. Your F.A cup final was your chance and you lost it so the West Ham fans should just enjoy being in the top flight and holding their own easily. But no......not in this day and age. Time to struggle again!! :lol:

Paul

That’s just the kind of mindless answer I would have expected from someone who has absoloutly no idea as to the whole situation going on at West Ham right now, I take it you get most of your information from the papers and also the radio and t.v which as we all know is a load of tosh (Most of the time) :angry2:

Looking at your avartar there fella I see you’re a big blazey fan but please don’t tell me your going to own up to actually owning that big flag are you, You come on here giving us West Ham fans a slagging off and there you are with a large flag at blazey on a Saturday afternoon watching your beloved, What you have to understand is that fans moan about there teams up and down the country even if they are doing well and that’s because they either don’t understand whats really going on or they just want to have a rant because they are not happy with results or the way the team plays plus they all think they can do a better job

Have you ever been to a proper professional football match in your life and have you ever been to watch your loved armchair team play (I take it you support someone other than blazey)

Anyway chap although you may be right on one thing which is we did have our chance on F.A cup final day I have to disagree about blowing it as we were beaten by a piece of pure genius that is Steven Gerrard but at least we were there and part of one of the greatest final ever shown

Keep the faith that’s what I say and one day all your dreams will come true (Dot Cotton Cockneyenders Chapter 171 Verse 14)

Rant over and all the best to you chap

Well I really feel for West Ham and their supporters at this horrible time ;)

Seriously though guys, what is it with the guys that own your club?. Curbishley has been a Hammer since he left school for f**k sake and what thanks has he got?. Absolutely squat. The poor sod had no choice but to leave his post as manager after the club were trying to sell Bellamy to Man City and Ashton to Spurs on the final day of the transfer window. Why would any possible successor want to work under people who operate like that?.

The total lack of respect for a guy who has given so much of his life to West Ham United is absolutely disgusting. Surely he can leave with his head held high because there can be no doubt whatsoever that he did the absolute best he could with the tools he was provided with (or worked for).

As for any possible replacement, well I think that could be a struggle. Bilic will NOT be the man to take over because he has a contract with Croatia and is going to see out that contract because he's one of the few loyal people left in football. He does that job for £50,000 per year and is proud as can be to do it.

Maybe big Sam Allardyce is the man for the job?. Though he is most certainly nobody's "yes man", so those West Ham supporters that don't want him may well be able to rest well tonight because I don't think he's the pushover that your board are wanting?.

How about a Julian Dicks/Paolo Di Canio partnership?. I'm sure that would have the supporters salivating and the players shitting themselves at the same time?.

Guest crosser

Seriously though guys, what is it with the guys that own your club?. Curbishley has been a Hammer since he left school for f**k sake and what thanks has he got?. Absolutely squat. The poor sod had no choice but to leave his post as manager after the club were trying to sell Bellamy to Man City and Ashton to Spurs on the final day of the transfer window. Why would any possible successor want to work under people who operate like that?.

The total lack of respect for a guy who has given so much of his life to West Ham United is absolutely disgusting. Surely he can leave with his head held high because there can be no doubt whatsoever that he did the absolute best he could with the tools he was provided with (or worked for).

Think the biggest problem is that he wasn't really classed as a hammer ok it might have been his club from is neck of the woods, and he did play for the club but he left as a player when things weren't right for him then returned as a manager. Personally as a west ham supporter i'm not too bothered were we finish in the league as long as we are not in the relegation places, its more to do with the style of football we play and curbs had turned us into another Charlton.

Curbishly Charlton legend definately Curbishly West Ham legend I don't think so

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to say thanks to Alan Curbishley on saving us from the drop, Finishing 10th last season and giving us our best start to a season in 9 years (Although we have only played 3 games)

Totaly gutted at the news today and i dont think he was given enough time to put his ways into place, Also it does not help when the board sells players without his consent and with a squad as small as ours we could be right in the poo now (I hope not) Pardew took us to great heights including our first f.a cup final since 1980 and he got the boot now Curbs has gone and they were both West Ham through and through. What now for fecks sake have west Ham totaly lost the fecking plot here because it does not look good from where im sitting.

It is hard enough being a West Ham fan as it is without all this bollocks going on as well

Now for the next manager who will it be

S Bilic 5 - 4 Probable

H Redknapp 7 - 1 Unlikely (Yes please)

R Mancini 11 - 1 unlikely (But a very good friend of our technical director Gianluca Nani)

F Rijkaard 11 - 1 Unlikely

D Deschamps 14 - 1 Unlikely

S Allardyce 16 - 1 Unlikely (No No No No No No)

K Keegan 16 - 1 Unlikely

G Poyet 20 - 1 Unlikely

R Gullit 20 - 1 Unlikely (Flash fecker)

G Houllier 20 - 1 Unlikely

A Shearer 20 - 1 Outside chance (I doubt it)

D Moyes 28 - 1 Unlikely

G Strachan 28 - 1 Unlikely (Feck right off)

C Ranieri 33 - 1 Unlikely (wouldnt mind but V unlikey)

W Smith 33 - 1 Unlikely (Hmmmm maybe)

T Venables 33 - 1 Unlikely (Maybe)

S McClaren 33 - 1 Unlikely (No No No No No)

Roy Keane 33 - 1 V Unlikely

SG Eriksson 33 - 1 Unlikely

D Wise 33 - 1 Unlikely

M Laudrup 33 - 1 Unlikely

S Pearce 33 - 1 Unlikey

C Coleman 40 - 1 Unlikely

O'Leary 40 - 1 Unlikely (No No No No)

J Toshack 50 - 1 Unlikely (*****)

P Ince 50 - 1 Very Very Unlikely (Judas Fecker No Never In A Million Years)

And the winner is ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PROBALY SOMEONE WHO LIKES PART TIME WORK, MC, CLAREN WOOD BE THE BEST CHOICE AS HE KNOWS **** ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL AND WOOD SLOT RITE IN. UNNOTICED :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

SKIP THE ALL THE BULLSHIT, WEST HAM ARE SHIT.PEOPLE WILL GET THERE CUMUPENCE WHEN THEY LEAST EXSPECT IT, REMEMBER, LIKE I SAID I HAVE MORE UP MY SLEEVE

hee AL arseanal shit lost at home to hull :yahoo: