Cornwall Football Forum

where do newlyn fc play?

Guest chinner

Newlyn NA share the Penzance Leisure Centre pitch with Crown Inn Glory.It's at the front of the Penwith District Council offices.Changing rooms on the side of the Centre building.

Sizewise it's ok.

You sure about all that Nigel mate?. We have THIS on our Gulval site...

IF it is at the leisure centre pitch, well I have to say that I think that pitch is tiny and horrible.

Guest chinner

ive heard so many different pitches mentioned,behind pz fire station,back rd into newlyn,mounts bay school etc.is there anyone from the club out there to confirm.many thanks

Aaah, that makes sense then. Well in that case chinner I wouldn't listen to a word I say because the honourable Soccer Follower is a footballing oracle and what he doesn't know about the local football scene isn't worth knowing.

Good luck chinner when you play Newlyn at Penzance leisure Centre in St Just behind Penzance fire station on the back road to Newlyn by Mounts Bay School.. From what I hear, the pitch is ok though. :P

Sorry, Chinner - spoke to your secretary Tuesday night about our pitch. Rhondda and Soccer Follower are right - our first team play at the leisure centre in Penzance, our reserves at Cape Cornwall School in St Just. See our website at www.nnafc.co.uk for a map if you need it

Jules