Cornwall Football Forum

memo to truro

Guest Urban Spaceman

To include an "E" is a common error, hardly a subject to tax the brain of Urban Spacemen. :SM_carton_y:

I don't take too much notice of Posties, only last week I had a letter through my letter box for a street beginning with "A", our street begins with "T", at least he got the number right. :SM_carton:

Every day a fun day. :drink:

Guest Postie Pidge

Mountaineer you would be surprised if you could see the mistakes and misdeliveries that some of us make. I'm a veteran of 8 years and I make a lot less than before. But when Basset Street Falmouth ends up in Basset Street Camborne then theres a problem!!

Postie Pidge, Thanks for taking my posting in the good humoured way it was intended, I can understand what you mean, I bet your biggest nightmare is detached named houses where the names are hidden in long grass, up trees, in hedges, side entrances etc. I found that when managing a Dairy, at times of sickness all of us had to deliver the milk, usually VERY LATE.

Guest Postie Pidge

My main problem is I tend to go up the same paths everyday and without even realising I put next door's post in the wrong box. Usually when I'm dreaming of the day when Falmouth Town win the FA Cup!!

My main problem is I tend to go up the same paths everyday and without even realising I put next door's post in the wrong box. Usually when I'm dreaming of the day when Falmouth Town win the FA Cup!!

When I worked in PENRYN you wouldn't find anyone to support Falmouth.

Where would you be without Truro, the county's main town? ans. - worse off :D

Guest Postie Pidge

I'm only a Rynner as my parents moved here in 1985 (from Falmouth) and I was too young to protest! Been following Town since 1991 and will never ever change!

Guest Postie Pidge

Been offered that and turned it down. I've played for Penryn (Thirds?) twice seven years ago when they were short. Drew 1-1 with Mawnan and saved two penalties to help them to a 3-2 win against Perranwell.

Penryn are very good in letting us use their facilities on Sunday mornings and I deliver to the estate next door to their ground but I am 100% FTFC forever.

I'm only a Rynner as my parents moved here in 1985 (from Falmouth) and I was too young to protest! Been following Town since 1991 and will never ever change!

Ditto that sentiment.

I've lived in Tr*ro for over six years and the thought of changing allegiance (like some turncoats have!!) makes me shudder.

Falmouth Town Til I Die.

p.s. spelling Bridgwater with that "e" in the middle really does upset them. Well done Tr*ro for that bit of tactlessness.

:c: