Cornwall Football Forum

Directions to CONSTANTINE FC required

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Hi guys and gals, thought I'd pop back on as am in need of assistance and know that I can rely on the forum for help

Can anyone please post on here or email me at newquayafc@gmail.com with directions to CONSTANTINE FC as we are due to play them in a freindly soonish.

Cheers

Judge.

Judge,

Head for Penryn/Falmouth on the A39 Road,take the road into Mabe village off the Treluswell Roundabout,straight through the village towards Mawnan Smith passing Argal Reservoir.Top of the hill at the crossrads turn right and then left after about half a mile,the road takes you into the village.Pitch is on the left at the top of the village.

Roads are a little narrow so take care.

Guest Postie Pidge

And the telephone wires across one corner, and the happy bowlers behind the goal. They don't like it when the football ruins their game.....!

Thanks to Rich there is the evidence of the phone lines

Guest WINNO

Y ARE WE TAKING THE MICKEY OUT OF A SMALL VILLAGE CLUB. I LIVED THERE FOR 12 YEARS AND PLAYED FOR THEM THE PITCH ISNT THAT BAD. YES THERE IS A SLOPE BUT ITS NORMALLY A GOOD SURFACE. IVE PLAYED ON WORSE SENIOR GROUNDS AND YES WE WILL GET LOOKED AFTER AS WELL WHICH IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR A LOT OF SENIOR CLUBS......

WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE FRIENDLY WITH THEM!!!!!

Thanks for the info Chaps, I'm sure a few of us will make it to deep south, close to enemy territory (yes my love for Falmouth is still strong).

Be good all, and have a good season.