Cornwall Football Forum

Culdrose Vs Porthleven

that was culdrose combo vs port 1st team as well,

culdrose div2 side played port combo and the score was 6-2 to port, great game in great spirit, nice to see greyhound scoring even if he could only manage the ones from six inches away!!!

Many thanks to Chris James & Scooby at Culdrose for their hospitality yesterday. ( hope you havent ruined all our pre season training with all the burgers you were giving away). Two games which were competative but also played with a smile on a lovely sunny day. With regards to Ports combo side, thought all the new lads settled in well & will be a big asset to the club. As for Tony, he will score goals & its his ability to be in the right place at the right time that will be crucial for us if we want to be challenging at the end of the season. I have to say that this is the best squad i have had at Port & it is up to us where we finish this term. Good luck to all at Culdrose for the coming season. :thumbsup:

totally agree with you kev, a great squad you have there! and agree with the comments about tony, played a few games with him and he is pure class and has that poaching role with the right place at the right time ability, good luck to all at port this season, cheers rusey

Guest Mawnans no 9

personally i have seen Tony M (Greyhound) over the years and never really rated him if anything thought he looked like he would bring a bad vibe about the place surprised Kevin would take him on really

Good luck for the season Kev

Ive brought Tony Morley to this club to score me 25/30 goals this season. I think he can do that, he's certain he can ! Thats the arrogance/confidence of a proven goalscorer. If thats the bad vibe he sends out then i will put up with that Greg ! Good luck to you, Charlie, Leon & all at Mawnan FC for the coming season. :thumbsup:

Guest WINNO

TONY WILL SCORE GOALS, AND YES HE WILL MOAN BUT SO LONG AS HES SCORING AND MOANING THEN KEV WILL BE HAPPY...

HOPE HES FULLY RECOVERED NOW FROM HIS INJURY WHICH RESTRICTRED HIM SO MUCH LAST SEASON!!!!!!