Cornwall Football Forum

I'm not too familiar with the Perran side Nige, but I think it was a combination of there 1sts and 2nds from last year :unsure:

Is it Ansell in midfield, very strong tackler?

Obviously Anita was on the line, and will be able to confirm?

Both sides tried to get it down and play football, but the pitches at Pool School are pretty narrow which did'nt help, but Trevenson in particular scored a couple nice goals and Perran got a couple late on :clapper:

Referee: Mickey Curnow

Guest Ronin

OK it's late but I'll try my best - Perranporth line-up:

Ben Mitchell (Goal), Johnny Williams ©, Justin Wilden, Simon Jones, Shaun Clements, Terry Ansell, Lee Denton, Jamie Cox, Rob Brandreth, Paul Lord, Damien Bipsham, Daniel Ball, Tom Byrne :yahoo:

Guest Ronin

Wouldn't like to count our chickens SF - Trevenson stopped us yesterday. We're definately not going into the season expecting to win every game (although obviously I hope we do!! :D )

I'm not too familiar with the Perran side Nige, but I think it was a combination of there 1sts and 2nds from last year :unsure:

Is it Ansell in midfield, very strong tackler?

Obviously Anita was on the line, and will be able to confirm?

Ronin beat me :D which is prob for the best coz i'm bad with names and would of got some wrong :D

If Perranporth play like they did on Sat then there will be a few teams beating them. However, Trevenson were on fire! They looked a class above their opponents. This is a very bold statement from myself as they are one of our main rivals for the coming season, and no doubt will be at the top end of the table all the way through the season.