Cornwall Football Forum

Just wondered if its true that Holmans had signed Rob Bray, Matt Calloway and Aaron Clarke, all previously of Illogan for the forthcoming season?

With some of the options they already have at Holmans, perhaps they will make a greater challenge for the Combo title this season :unsure:

I cannot confirm that rumour just yet as i haven't seen a registration form for them although hopefully the 1st team manager Paul Caddy has secured the services of these 3 talented players, however Holmans are activley seeking new players both old and young for all 3 teams with training on wednsday at 1830

The 1sts and 2nds are playing a very challenging friendly today away to newquays two sides which should prove to be two entertaiing games

No they are all signed on with Illogan guys before the rumour mill starts.

They are 3 of our best players and with that comes attention from other managers but they are all definately signed on and staying.

Great to see some loyalty from players in the time when money is ruining the game at our level.

No they are all signed on with Illogan guys before the rumour mill starts.

They are 3 of our best players and with that comes attention from other managers but they are all definately signed on and staying.

Great to see some loyalty from players in the time when money is ruining the game at our level.

To be honest Gareth we were disappointed that they remained loyal to Illogan but we understand their decision and applaud any loyalty shown by players to their respective clubs. I would like to point out that where you mentioned that money is ruining the game at lower senior level I wholeheartedly agree with you (for once haha) however the three players that our club pursued were not offered any money to join due to our clubs policy that is not to pay any financial reward for playing at Holmans but to play for the love of the game and club.