Cornwall Football Forum

Sponsorship Deal

Guest mr truro

Guest mr truro

just found this on the Truro City Website

Something good has happend to Truro City FC, yet know one has replied to the posting, i suppose its not a posting that you all can't slate and run Truro City Down, need say no more :c::c::c:

Truro City manager and Plymouth Argyle legend Sean McCarthy and a number of first team players will be in the Piazza in Truro from 3pm-6pm on Friday 11th July to welcome the clubs two new signings.

Don't miss the chance to meet Sean and the players, plus have the chance to win Truro City's new home shirt signed by the players plus a number of other great prizes in our free prize draw.

Chris Webb, Truro's Vice Chairman says "We are very proud to be working with a Cornish based company and would like to thank North Gear Sports for sponsoring our playing and training range for the next two years. I would also like to thank them for introducing the club to Tony Pryce Sports, who will not only be our official merchandise partner, but will also be running our new Club Shop at the ground on match days".

Mike Turner of North Gear Sport commented "It is a great honour for our company to be associated with Truro City and we look forward to a long and successful partnership with Cornwall's number one football club".

We want to raise money for the Precious Lives Appeal with radio Cornwall by giving businesses the oppertunity to play against a Truro City team on a giant Table Football pitch. To enter your team contact Chris Webb on 01872 225400.

Entry fee for each team is £50,win some great prizes including a new signed home shirt, season ticket, VIP family day out, and a signed ball. Plus take home a Truro City goodie bag.

Meet the players and manager of truro City, score a goal, and become part of a winning team!

Bit slow off of the mark ain't you Mr Truro??? we've all seen this before, are you just now making random posts to make it look like this sub-forums popular??? And whats really funny is you replied to the other posting :lol::thumbsup:

'i suppose its not a posting that you all can't slate and run Truro City Down, need say no more '

So does that means its a posting that we all can slate??? :D :P

Guest mr truro

Help yourselfs, freedome of speach, one things for sure, theres only one team in Cornwall :c::c::c::clapper::clapper: playing at a level no other Cornish club has been before and thats a fact.THOCF

Guest Bushranger

MR truro ive been keenly watching tcfc's progress and i am genuinely pleased for them and have shown my support on this very forum many times but your comments on here are doing nobody at truro city any favours ,you are plainly getting peoples backs up!Do yourself and the club a favour by either winding your neck in or change your tactics!!

Good luck to truro this coming season!

Guest City Legend

Mr Truro.

I would urge you to take note of my comments on the New Signings thread.

It's actually far easier to help than to hinder. I do recall you saying lots of positive things under your old alias but many of your latest postings do not help anyone trying to do good work at Truro.

I know you're not a bad guy, you're actually someone that should be looked up to - do everyone a favour and turn another new leaf....please! :c:

Leg.