Cornwall Football Forum

titans fc

Guest postman pat

Guest postman pat

TITANS F.C will be holding their AGM at Camborne cricket club next tuesday 10th june 2008.

all present and new players more than welcome to attend. :D

we are still on the lookout for a new manager for next season anybody who is interested please pm me or phone 07765248665

we have had a very sucessfull first season but are looking to progress as a club.we are looking into getting our own facilities and have been approached by a youth team. we are organised off the field and want to build for the future.if you feel you would like to become involved in our setup feel free to phone or pm me.

martin eddy chairman TITANS F.C :c::drink: :clapper:

Martin, I rarely tend to give support to other local sides. However, in the years that you supported us, you were an invaluable addition to the club. You gave good support, guidance, knowledge and passion throughout. There can be no better person to become manager of Titans than yourself.

Go for it. After many years in charge, I can assure you that it will take up no more than 75% of your life! :D ( the other 25% is obviously sleeping!!)

Guest postman pat

thanks for the kind words but as i have stated before i would really like to develope the club off the field and allow the team to develop itself on the field as we have some exciting times ahead and as a manager i would not be able to devote as much time to both jobs. :c:

also with 3 sons involved in the club it is only fair to them if i am not involved in team selection unless absolutely necessary :D

Never bothered me Martin with the lack of impartiality on team selection. Picked myself almost 500 times now for Redruth :lol::lol::o

Darren Lewarne (Mr Redruth Utd) :c:

Redruth Utd Club Secretary, Treasurer, Manager, All-Time Top Appearance-holder, All-Time Top Goalscorer

and also Events Manager. :clapper:

Is it your club by chance :D

And now very lost somewhere in Cardiff dressed as an umpa lumpa :SM_carton: