Cornwall Football Forum

Do you want this website to return?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this website to return?

• Yes
    • No
    • What website?

Over the last few weeks I have had a number of people asking if I was going to restart the FHFL.co.uk website again next season because the League are now posting the results here on this forum.

So the simple question is, is there a demand for the site and is it going to be worth my effort?

If so, what features would you like to see added, providing we can get hold of the information.

For example:

• League tables
  • Club directory
  • Fixtures
  • Results
  • Official forms

Would be great to get a league site up and going, especially if someone is willing to run it.

I know clubwebsite provide a free service in setting the whole thing up wiTh all the things you mention and more. I have provided a link below.

I use this company to run my club (Falmouth Albion) site, and I know other local clubs do (e.g Carharrack), and have found it to be easy to use and supportive.

They also provide special deals for Clubs/leagues etc. which can be quite good.

CLUBWEBSITE LINK.

You know what I think about you Matt, you are a very talented web designer. Having talked to FHFL officials, the subject of a league website has to brought up at the FHFL AGM by one club official and then the clubs will vote on it. Just need to find out the date of the AGM.

I think it is a great idea to get it up and running again but dialog needs to be set up with the FHFL committee to get everything just right. I know the hard work and commitment it takes in running a website and you should be praised for your efforts.

Cornish Football is going forward and infomation technology has a very big part to play in it . The FHFL committee work very hard and by working together we can provide a service to clubs and supporters that many leagues dont have.

Richard Chown :c:

Guest 00Frogman

bring it on mate, it was sorely missed by us at frogpool! it was a great website and if I can help by adding any match reports consider it done!

:thumbsup:

Having talked to FHFL officials, the subject of a league website has to brought up at the FHFL AGM by one club official and then the clubs will vote on it. Just need to find out the date of the AGM.

Right, what club is going to mention it at the AGM then guys?