Cornwall Football Forum

FINAL MINING LEAGUE 2 TABLE

Guest Nick Shircore

Guest Nick Shircore

Hello everyone. My name's Nick, I'm CSM's new captain for next season, anyway I was just looking for a final table for Mining League 2 for this year and I can't find one anywhere, any help would be appreciated.

st buryan won the league on goal difference from four lanes

trispen came third.

four lanes needed to score around 18 goals in the last game against ludgvan to win the league, this could of been possible after goonhavern had put 17 past ludgvan in a league game this season.

but ludgvan just gave four lanes the points.

the match should have be played in the case of four lanes possibly winning the league!

Guest Nick Shircore

Oh I did play for CSM, we were unbeaten until February but then (cos we're a team of uni students) we didn't have any players for the rest of the season and mucked up big time.

I'm new to this forum thing, and I can't find a single table of the league that's ANYWHERE near complete.

I'm not surprised four lanes went up, they beat us 3-2 a couple of weeks ago and then we beat trispen, in my mind four lanes were a far better team.

oh rob hosking, you seem to know what's going on, where are you getting that info from? And can you post the table up here or something?

(1) st buryan 70pts

(2) four lanes 70pts

(3) trispen 65pts

(4) newlyn 59pts

(5) new park 53pts

(6) mt ambrose 52pts

(7) csm 51pts

(8) sennen 50pts

(9) mousehole 44pts

(10) halsetown 41pts

(11) illogan rbl 40pts

(12) goonhavern 31pts

(13) madron 28pts

(14) st agnes 13pts

(15) ludgvan 11pts

(16) marazion 10pts

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nick Shircore

Ah, that's worse than we expected - and deserved.

I think we had a game called off against Ludgvan after a load of scraps, and we're a really clean team! If the league had given us the points for that game like we feel they should have we'd have finished 5th. Much better than 7th!

I'm planning for us to play some of our games during the wet months on a 3G pitch to stop us having the back log of fixtures that hurt our promotion hopes so much this year. If any teams want information on the pitch itself or have queries or concerns let me know and I'll give you all the information I can.