Cornwall Football Forum

Southern League SW Division Confirmed

Truro City will play in the Sout West Division League next season our opponents are listed below AFC Totten the team City beat in last season's FA Vase Final have also entered the league.

Abingdon United

AFC Hayes

AFC Totton

Andover

Beaconsfield SYCOB

Bishops Cleeve

Bracknell Town

Bridgwater Town

Burnham

Cinderford Town

Cirencester Town

Didcot Town

Gosport Borough

North Leigh

Paulton Rovers

Slough Town

Taunton Town

Thatcham Town

Truro City

Uxbridge

Winchester City

Windsor & Eton

As this is the Toolstation Western League Forum , isn't this posted in the wrong section :D:drink:

u lot just cant help to knit pick,nobody said a thing about tamerside changing the evely cup final date,to nearly next season,so most of are side are on holiday or not available.one rule for truro and one for everybody else :angry2:

I wasn't nit picking, just a joke hench the :D:drink: So does this mean there will be no teams from Cornwall in the Toolstation Western League next season?????

"your correct" should read "you're correct" Just me nit-picking.

"Their" should read "there"

Correct me if I'm wrong but should the T FC spokesperson not be in full control of the Queen's English? Sort it out, Allforone.

Correct me if I'm wrong but should the T FC spokesperson not be in full control of the Queen's English? Sort it out, Allforone.

OK,Mr smart ass,you have just proved to us what an ignorant person you are.Most of us who post on this forum can make the odd mistake with spelling or grammar.I think the most important thing is the content of the post.

The only thing that you are likely to achieve Mr Smarty is to deter the football fans that are less educated than yourself from posting.I think most of us would put up with the odd mistake,as long as the information is interesting.

And by the way,it is T.C.F.C. not T FC.

KIT.

Guest Peppermint

There are some interesting teams in Truro City's new league and some good fixtures for the supporters to enjoy.

Taunton Town wil be a good test and good luck to City next season.

OK,Mr smart ass,you have just proved to us what an ignorant person you are.Most of us who post on this forum can make the odd mistake with spelling or grammar.I think the most important thing is the content of the post.

The only thing that you are likely to achieve Mr Smarty is to deter the football fans that are less educated than yourself from posting.I think most of us would put up with the odd mistake,as long as the information is interesting.

And by the way,it is T.C.F.C. not T FC.

KIT.

When typing you should have one space after a comma and 2 spaces after a full stop!! but thats me being picky!! haha

But in all seriousness, some people that post on this site could be dyslexic, so give people a chance