Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL RESULTS Wednesday 14th May

I think some people have missed the point. This match was not a promotion decider as per league rules. The promotion decider will most probably be at the Lanreath v Godolphin match providing Godolphin win today at Morwenstow.

Many don't like the rule but everyone has at the AGM or the pre SGM to raise concerns about any possible rule change. The teams also start the season knowing what the rules are. We all may not like it but unfortunately thart is the way it is.

I think the comments by shanethebuck about 'the mickey mouse old farts' completely misses the point. As far as the ECPL is concerned it is a democratic organisation in which every club has the right to say what it thinks as well as being able to suggest rule changes. The clubs then vote on it. So this continuos having a go at the ECPL committe is way off the mark. It is the clubs who if they don't like certain rules must try to have them ammended at the appropriate meetings.

"As far as every league is concerned every club has the right to say what it thinks as well as being able to suggest rule changes."

However for all the comments, concerns and complaints covered - I wonder if by the time of the AGM they will be forgotten so that not one single club asks for any changes?

:(