Cornwall Football Forum

Dave Newton Confirmed as Manager

Guest General Manager

Guest General Manager

Tonight's training was overseen by Dave Newton, he will be in charge for Saturday - and the forseeable future.

He would like Tom Smith as his captain.

Dave not only has experience of working with most of this squad in his previous time at Truro, he managed and coached the argyle boys from teenagers as Director of youth. He is an A licence coach and a good appointment for the youth.

According to This is Cornwall website Chris Webb will be in charge assisted by Dave Newton for the remainder of the season. Semantics possibly? Strange how he can be sacked so abruptly and then return. to the club. Never say never as the chairman would say

Be interesting to see what Justin Harrington and Mark Vercesi do, Penlee Park will be calling.

Harrington quite probably he seems to follow trevor everywhere but Vercesi is a first team player so cant see him going anywhere he hasnt been playing for trevor all season

My moneys on Cheesy wearing the skippers armband for the Magpies next season....unless someone comes up with a "Penzance beating" financial package.

I will tell him that he doesn't have to pay the £3 subs if he comes to us....not sure it will swing it though :lol:

Be interesting to see what Justin Harrington and Mark Vercesi do, Penlee Park will be calling.

Harrington quite probably he seems to follow trevor everywhere but Vercesi is a first team player so cant see him going anywhere he hasnt been playing for trevor all season

cheesy will not be playing at truro next season

my bet is on mousehole or penzance local sides :thumbsup:

Is that his choice or has he been told that he is no longer wanted at truro????????

I can cross fingers , toes or anything else you care to mention.

Money talks fellas!!

BUT it doesn't always guarantee success.

Marks a good mate and will want to be back in at least the SWPL Prem ASAP. And im sure thats Trevor's vision.

At Mousehole , our aim it to establish a good name for ourselves in the Div 1 West. (Our level for the moment at least.)

Is that his choice or has he been told that he is no longer wanted at truro????????

as already stated it is his choice why would truro want him out he has out performed the 'big guns' this season a played a crucial part of citys promotion :thumbsup:

Guest ADAM AT BLAZEY

I'm sure Cheesy will be in demand next season. He has done exceptionally well since making the step up to Western Prem and we wish him all the best for the future

St Blazey AFC :clapper: