Cornwall Football Forum

RAMPANT UNITED

Guest mariner

Guest mariner

What is wenger teaching those kids volleyball and if any of u gunner fans want to commit suicide get ur hands on a pair of lehmans concrete boots lol

Guest Helston Patriot

Hardly rampant... If you took your rose tinted glasses off you'd probably realise infact Utd were maybe a bit lucky? Arsenal wasted 3/4 glorious chances in the first half much to my frustration. Rio dodgey ferdinand should of scored, luckly van der saar was on form, tipping wes browns effort on to his own post. What happened to Scholes? wasn't at the races today..

Guest mariner

May i add rio was in fact man of the match with 3 stitches in his foot as for scholes we dont rely on one man unlike the gunners when cesc plays arsenal play not today though cant quite compete with the BIG TWO. C**T

Guest Helston Patriot

Oh dear... Not a one man team? How many goals has ronaldo scored now 37?38? How well would united done without him this season? I'll tell you

0-0 birmingham

lost 2-1 to arsenal

0-0 blackburn

0-0 fulhaam

lost 1-0 everton

0-0 pompey

0-0 derby

0-0 bolton

lost 2-1boro

thats 21pts his goals have given you.. You would be 5th without ONE player! so it is a fact.

Its a shame your last comment, Another cornish red for you! If your going to call me a **** atleast tell me your name?

This first half was dire hardly any of the Man U players could control the ball and continuually kept giving the ball away. Arsenal quite frankly were just not good enough to take advantage of it and flattered to decieve. If man U can win playing as bad as that then the title is already theirs.

I didn't see the game as i was too busy running around a pitch trying to stop 12 year old kicking the c**p out of each other. But from what i was told Arsenal played well in the 1st half and had many chances, but Man u got the goals and points. Wasn't really expecting a result at man u, but at least we played well (what i was told by a Liverpool fan) :D

Thank you Ar5ena1 Football Club for another fantastic season.

Your wonderful free flowing pretty football has entertained people up and down the country.

Arsene Wenger,please carry on the fabulous work you are doing.

3 years without a f--king trophy.

How many more years?

Great stuff Wenger.

COYS.

Guest mariner

HP you lost to a team which has more matchwinners in than you deal with it and if u look closer at those results u will see that the majority are clean sheets which is to do with rio and vidic the unsung heroes of the season and i totally agree with somersetspur

p.s see you weds maybe ha ha

Your wonderful free flowing pretty football has entertained people up and down the country.

How many more years?

Great stuff Wenger.

COYS.

Oh god spurs win something for the first time in how many years, and its lets all start on Arsenal. At least we do play good football and we do entertain people, isn't that what footballs about??? Who wants to go watch a game where the same team wins every week 6-0, not me thats for sure.

Oh dear... Not a one man team? How many goals has ronaldo scored now 37?38? How well would united done without him this season? I'll tell you

0-0 birmingham

lost 2-1 to arsenal

0-0 blackburn

0-0 fulhaam

lost 1-0 everton

0-0 pompey

0-0 derby

0-0 bolton

lost 2-1boro

thats 21pts his goals have given you.. You would be 5th without ONE player! so it is a fact.

Its a shame your last comment, Another cornish red for you! If your going to call me a **** atleast tell me your name?

bit ironic there hp!!

and how many of those are set pieces, could always get hargreaves to take them!!

0-0 birmingham

lost 2-1 to arsenal

0-0 blackburn

0-0 fulhaam

lost 1-0 everton

0-0 pompey

0-0 derby

0-0 bolton

lost 2-1boro

hp you are joking how can a ar5ena1 fan possibly talk about one men teams???

you had henry doing it for god knows how many years now you have fabregash!!!!

Guest Ronin

Who wants to go watch a game where the same team wins every week 6-0, not me thats for sure.

Is that why you come with us at Perran Anita?? :D

HP, what kind of remark is that (utd 5th) without Ronaldo. If Liverpool didn't have Torres they would be in the relegation zone. If Chelsea didn't have Drogba they would be about 8th.

If Arsenal didn't have Adebeyor they would be , err, umm, actually maybe still 3rd.

Having just watched MOTD2 and seen Wengers post-match interview it is now clear that it is not about players, skill or team effort. It is a big conspiracy by referees and officials who are simply out to get Arsenal and make sure they lose matches..!!

The man has now completely lost it.

Everyone knows when you lose its the referees and lineos fault. :D

How many more years?

Great stuff Wenger.

COYS.

Oh god spurs win something for the first time in how many years, and its lets all start on Arsenal. At least we do play good football and we do entertain people, isn't that what footballs about??? Who wants to go watch a game where the same team wins every week 6-0, not me thats for sure.

Could be worse, you could be a Derby fan and watch your team lose 6-0 every week!! :D

Now no-one wants to see that kinda entertainment!! ;)