Cornwall Football Forum

which way will the title go

Guest mariner

Guest mariner

i see where ur coming from speedy, athletic have built up momentum, even though at home will be a very tough game and that lanky bean thomas grabbing goals every game will be difficult to stop fancy a few urself ha ha

Guest mariner

TO BE FAIR TO THAT COMMENT I HEAR HE IS ONE OF THE PLAYERS OF THE SEASON AND ONE OF THE FIRST ON THE TEAM SHEET AND PRAISED BY A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM RECENTLY FOR HIS ROLE IN THE DEMOLITION OF FAL TOWN

Guest mariner

You stand corrected speedy thats them on their hols :lol:

TMS im only repeating what one of there players has told me and if true he said with the pace ath have upfront with jake, ben ambrose, nathan macintosh and joe perrin not to mention dean the whirlwind stevens they willl get trounced so what about spenny is he fast or just fast asleep

Guest Helston Patriot

Wear a white under armour top then you'll be fine. If you go into the local shop, you'll notice they don't sell fathers day cards.. Its toooo confusing :wacko: DUNCLE and MAUNTIE cards instead

sorry mariner the left back for athletic is my brother, just trying to have a pop as i know he looks at this site from time to time, tms no 9 that is slander

slander what are you talking about

awsome picture speedy from what iv herd your not far off whatb they look like with that pic haha made me crack up :smiley20:

Guest stealth

when u say chacewaters bk 4 are slow and that fal athlectics fwd players. all have pace, yes ur probaly rite but wot makes u think that will be the bk 4 against athlectic. pace hurts teams and defenders hate havin a smart ass givin him the run around. best thing to do when u get a player givin you the runaround and i kw jake will is to put them in the chacewater bowlin green bit of luck and the defender does his job they normaly swap wings best wishes nobby stiles

i wonder if the locals of st keverne will manage to find their way up to falmoth ok or even if their redneck trucks will get them there. how do you know if your from st keverne? because your truck has curtains but your house dont or you been married three times but you still got the same in-laws or you think geneitalia is an italian air line. look forward to seeing you st keverne lol :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

got to agree with you there patch!! after my dedicated years at tuckingmill trojans my knees are shot but I still think I could be skipping backwards and run rings round them, especially that spenny because aswell as the lack of pace he is constantly thinking of what to put in his post match essay!

Guest Spenny

hey guys i am here ya know.......................

actually im glad you all think im s##t... makes my life easier every sat when none of you able to beat me..... although im sure you have all won more stuff than me..... on second thoughts not

By the way crap chacewater beat mousehole 7 1 today and i even got a game

Spenny, did you play their Fal/hel team or their swp who played against us 2 wks ago? This is exactly what I was moaning about to their players on the day, they came down with swpl players who had no game, we scraped a 2-1 win. Mousehole Swpl have a game yesterday and you destroy them 7-1 on their own patch.

Guest Spenny

Top cat they had their normal side...no one extra.

Mariner..... i have won both junior leagues, junior cup and most of the cups in both leagues plus a couple of cups in combo about 100 years ago. So bugger all really....

spenny ive only won a junior cup and a league winners medal got a couple runners up from combo about 6 or 7 years ago and i was 5th top scorer in our team one year and thats my lot as i dont see me winning anything else at my age. still faster than you though

we only had 2 of our 1st team against u topcat 1 chatz in goal & 2 trev who at 33 was still fucked from game nite b4.....yesterday was a s**t game 4 us b4 we start with illness at the club & myself having 2 help out with off field stuff but these things happen & we paided the prices with a heavy defeat yesterday

Guest Spenny

Hey patch, when you are as slow as me you have to defend yourself with the old line.... half the game is played in your head.... and that is probably why i have won stuff even though my granny could run quicker..... oh and im not bad in the air sometimes.