Cornwall Football Forum

Penzance res V Hayle res

Penzance 1-3 Hayle C Thomas 1 S Bevis 1 M Thomas 1

We were fortunate to come away with all 3 points and a 1-3 win both teams played good football in what was an entertaining game differance being we took the chances and Penzance didnt.

Have to say i was impressed by the way the young Penzance team played they should do ok in the future rumour has that there is no relegation this year so they should stay up as ex Penzance player im glad about that, good luck for rest of season.

Well done to my players another good win and 3 points in bag.

I did strengthen my team with first team players so will probably get slagged off on this forum for that as we do AM I BOVERED !NO!

:drink::drink::drink: :drink:

Weeman is being too kind. Pz had hardly a chance. All Hayle 1st half with Pz scoring against run of play. 2nd half more even but we never took our chances.

Here's proof it was all Hayle

Corner count Penzance 3-11 Hayle (1st half was 8-1 to Hayle) That's how one sided it was.

42mins Pz 1-0 Sam Long

51mins 1-1 Chris Thomas

74mins 1-2 Simon Bevis

85mins 1-3 Matty Thomas

Guest Woodpecker

I wonder how many games hayle res have won this season when the First team have a game on the same day?????not many i think :SM_carton::SM_carton: At least pz res r looking to the future,playing young players last night and not rubbish swpl players/average combo players like hayle did :angry::yahoo: :ninja:

Woodpecker haven't James Street and Stevie Burt been playing SWPL all season for PZ? I'am sure they played last night.

Also Jack Liddicoat has been playing SWPL of late and was playing for PZ to.

From what it looked like to me Hayle only had three SWPL players playing for them.

Pot Kettle Black and all that!!!

Woodpecker you must have been bullied as a kid all you ever post is negative criticisim, the reason i finnished my post as i did was for the benefit of yourself and Handsome Dan another poor lonely miserable soul full of negative crap.

Not that it bothers me but you can ad Dan MaGee to list St Justice, and for the record WoodP. 9wins 2 draws with no first team, 5wins, 1 draw, with max any game 3 first team players, take them points away we still 6th from bottom not bad for team just promoted from F/H 1.

Guest WINNO

CARRY ON AND USE UR RESOURCES WEEMAN. WE ALL DO IT WHEN WE CAN!!!!!!

OLD WOODYWOODPECKER IS MAKING A HELL OF A LOT OF FRIENDS ON HERE GOOD ON HIM!!!!!