Cornwall Football Forum

Truro v Yeovil - POSTPONED - Tuesday 23 January 2024

Assuming of course that tonight's game between Truro and Yeovil goes ahead, could we see a new record attendance for a competitive match at Bolitho Park? The previous best was around 1400 for the Boxing Day 2022 Parkway v Truro encounter, and I read that it was a 2500 sell out for the postponed Taunton v Yeovil match (although that was scheduled for a Saturday).

• Dave Deacon changed the title to Truro v Yeovil - POSTPONED - Tuesday 23 January 2024

Taunton had to have all sort of segregation and stewards I’m not sure what Truro had in place.  
would have been a tidy profit at the bar for parkway. 
o well another fixture ti add to the bolitho backlog. Going be some headaches soon sorting  fixtures.   

4 hours ago, Ian Pethick said:

Assuming of course that tonight's game between Truro and Yeovil goes ahead, could we see a new record attendance for a competitive match at Bolitho Park? The previous best was around 1400 for the Boxing Day 2022 Parkway v Truro encounter, and I read that it was a 2500 sell out for the postponed Taunton v Yeovil match (although that was scheduled for a Saturday).

Taunton 0 Yeovil 1 midweek att 3001

45 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Taunton had to have all sort of segregation and stewards I’m not sure what Truro had in place.  
would have been a tidy profit at the bar for parkway. 
o well another fixture ti add to the bolitho backlog. Going be some headaches soon sorting  fixtures.   

Guess that all the step 2 stuff regarding segregation, additional turnstiles, separate toilets etc, etc will be in place to ensure they got the required grading for Bolitho Park.