Cornwall Football Forum

The Annual Chelsea Bye

congratulations on either semis or runners up for you boys dazza shame you will not get near the mighty Manu as we are guna kill anything in site

So i take it you think barcalona are gonna be a push over if as expected you finnish roma off!!!!!!!!

Strongest side in Europe?

Liverpool Football Club, 3 Semi Finals in 4 years add to that 2 occasions so far on getting to the final!!

Utd are yet to play anyone decent in this years competition so far. Correct, by far the best footballing side in England, but take that game to the European Stage and its a different scenario!

If Barcelona get at Utd then it could be a beauty, if they sit back and let UTD play, then UTD will piss them

Oh come on guys. Who gives a crap about whether Man Utd win against Barca in the semi (which they will easily) or whether they beat Liverpool in the final (which they will easily, after Liverpool spank Chelsea)...

AR5ENA1 took YET ANOTHER HAMMERING last night and I am one happy chappy today. :yahoo:

Superb for ENGLISH football that they got stuffed and now lets watch the Mancs turn on the style tonight and once again watch Carrick dismantle Roma with his superb range of passing. :thumbsup:

Oh, one last thing. What a bloody awesome run by Walcott to set up Adebayor. Pity it didn't actually count for f**k all though. :D

Congrats ST D on another semi-final. It doesn't matter that the better side lost, what matters is that you will be lining up against Chelski at the end of the month.

It was a great game to watch and over the 2 legs I thought Arsenal shaded it and were unlucky with the refs decisions. I think that the 1 last night was a penalty but I thought the 1 at the Emirates was a stone wall pen and if Arsenal would have arrived at Anfield with a 2-1 lead it would have been a different story.

Liverpool have had a lot of luck in the Champions league with the sendings off against Inter and the penaltys against Arsenal.

I personally feel Wenger is to blame for last night as it was evident from the start that Senderos was going to struggle and Eboue is shite and has no business playing in a game of that magnitude. Walcott should have been on a lot earlier, but all in all it was a great advert for English football.

come on United tonight

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

i think everybody is forgetting that liverpool won't get to the final as chelsea will win the semi (and hopefully beat utd in the final are barcelona(never heard of them))

come on u blues :P

Chelsea v Barcelona Final -

With the boys from the 'Bridge' coming out on top.

COME ON YOU BLUES,

Oh and I almost forgot - Arsenal can do us a favour by taking points off Utd then its odds on for the Premiership again..!!

Yep, that's all going to happen and then next year Spurs will win the league, The FA Cup, the uefa Cup and leave the carling cup for West Ham. Oh and Robbie Keane will win the Grand National on Shergar :wacko:

Chelsea v Barcelona Final -

With the boys from the 'Bridge' coming out on top.

COME ON YOU BLUES,

Oh and I almost forgot - Arsenal can do us a favour by taking points off Utd then its odds on for the Premiership again..!!

Yep, that's all going to happen and then next year Spurs will win the league, The FA Cup, the uefa Cup and leave the carling cup for West Ham. Oh and Robbie Keane will win the Grand National on Shergar :wacko:

Didn't know robbie keane was a jockey :P :P

Guest mariner

I personally cant see chelski winning a raffle with the winning ticket and if they did win they should be ashamed of the football they have played avrams personality has rubbed off into their football, BORING

Guest Ronin

i have alot of money riding on Man U and they are by far the best footballing and look like strongest side in europe wouldnt you agree ?

Not after they way they played yesterday! I'm chuffed to bits they won but I thought they were shocking in the first half. If they let Barcelona have that much time in front of their goal in the semi it'll be all over by half time.

Shanethebuck you're not even funny :SM_carton: The comments we've had on here after injuries to the likes of Eduardo show that most people would not wish a bad injury on anyone and yet you show your true colours with a comment like that. Wishing an injury like that on any other player is really low but I notice from your profile that you list your interests as "slagging other clubs off" so I guess we shouldn't expect anything better from you. I personally hope you have an injury free season and do not have to suffer the agony of watching from the sidelines wishing it was you out there playing (not to mention the loss of income).

Guest johnner

Think you will find our dear ol Shanes watching from the sideline with a broken leg.But got to agree,perhaps a slight injury to Ronaldo,just to keep him out for a couple of weeks. ;)