Cornwall Football Forum

ITV Westcountry Soccer Night

:clapper: We are proud to announce that next weeks ITV Westcountry Soccer night will be hosted by Lanreath F.C. Filming will take place on Tues 8th April from 6.00pm and special guests include a current Argyle player (to be announced) and ex Argyle FA Cup semi finalist Chris Harrison. The show will be aired the following evening 9th April on ITV 1 at 11.30pm. This is great news as we have also just gained are FA charter status thanks to a superb presentation by our secretary Paul Haddock

We would welcome anyone who has or has not got any association to Lanreath F.C. to attend on the Tuesday, from 6.00pm, to what should be a fun night.

Our address is:

Rally Park

Lanreath Village Hall

Lanreath

Nr Looe

PL13 2NX

Max Facey 07810858327 for more details

I think an excellent night had by all. Pity it is the last one of the season and I reckon the last one - period.

:smiley20: yeah ECPL is was a great night all the players and families enjoyed it, Chris Harrison was interviewed and James Mackie of Argyle turned up as promised. I was talking to the producer and this will be ITV westcountry soccer nights last season, I'm glad we managed to be one of the last clubs featured.

So stay up late or set the T.V. recorder if you want to see us make a fool of ourselves 11.40 tonight. :drink:

It would appear that the Bristol ITV region is joining with ITV Westcountry.

1. There are currently two head offices One in Plymouth and the other in Bristol. We all know which one they will keep.

2. As I understand it the new ITV station will cover news and sport from Lands End right up to the West Midlands. Which suggest a minimum cut of 50% of local news and sport from our region. I assume they will have a 5 minute segmant or so to show our bits down here.

3. And you will love this. BBC must be clapping there hands in glee.