Cornwall Football Forum

John Roberts Strikes Again

Mugabe of the Combo has sent out the changed fixtures already. So then they're changed again within ten days. Why ? :unsure:

Oh, Penzance are playing St Just now, when their first team are free ! Not that again ! Yes, that again. I don't care. Won't relegate the Tinners. They'll finish in mid table if they lose every game 10-0. But if I was Mullion or Ludgvan, I think I might be quite cross. Bit close down the bottom, though it may not matter as apparently nobody's going down.

If Helston get promoted, couldn't Roboberk go up to the SWPL with them ? Maybe not, it's run like a senior league......

Cut it out for the scrapbook, Rubup. Read it out to the AGM ! Go baby go ! :clapper:

Rod why dont you phone and ask the relevent person on what seems to be bothering you, it seems all you wanna do these days is slate and attack people on this site.

I noticed in another posting you slated Porthleven AFC for not apparently providing food for Helston AFC when they played in the Combo final @ Gala parc on sunday? Again you dont know the full facts and what was requested on the day, i should know what happens cos my mother does all the hard work of providing players and teams every week that come to Gala Parc with the food after the game, and with you having nothing to do whatsoever with Helston AFC and Truro AFC whats it gotta do with you?

Concentrate on your own club or at least get your facts right.

Paps.

Nothing against the club Porthleven, just against two crooks, Paps ! Do you not think that the run of eight finals in ten years or thereabouts on one ground rather than sharing it round might have just a leetle bit to do with vested interests of said crooks....

"My" club ? Don't own one, I'm just a fan. Thus my free speech. :drink:

Doesn't half raise the hits on the old website, eh ? Bring back Dave Potham and I'll be up all night !

What's happened to the excellent Adlestrop ?

Nothing against the club Porthleven, just against two crooks, Paps ! Do you not think that the run of eight finals in ten years or thereabouts on one ground rather than sharing it round might have just a leetle bit to do with vested interests of said crooks....

"My" club ? Don't own one, I'm just a fan. Thus my free speech. :drink:

Doesn't half raise the hits on the old website, eh ? Bring back Dave Potham and I'll be up all night !

What's happened to the excellent Adlestrop ?

rod did you not read my report.saying that port had layed on food,and my other report saying how welcomed you are made down there,for an intelligent guy you can be such a tw...t :thumbsup:

I know, Jumpers, I know. Nice to find us in agreement for once. I leave the committee ; what happens to Tinnertown ?

Property prices plummet, recession bites. All sorts move in, leave graffiti on the stand, let their dogs crap on the pitch. I blame the sub-prime mortgage market. Sad, really, Tinnertown used to be like "Last of the Summer Wine", give or take a few hundred bodies down mineshafts, but now Ronin's traded up to a sand dune we're a bit short of Nora Battys and the chapel bazaar is still trying to flog discarded chav gear. Fortunately we've still got plenty of Compos. :SM_carton:

Did you know that in your truncated form you are a play by Tom Stoppard ? His "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead" depicts the fate of semi-articulate gophers who get mouthed and then swallowed by

bigger apes after being drawn into a level of political conflict they fail to comprehend. Good read,

:unsure::) :drink: