Cornwall Football Forum

kick ups

Guest whirlwind

Guest whirlwind

i heard a rumour that one of the buckley brothers from portreath can do 646 kick ups. just wondering if this is true, because thats amazing !!!

Ive never been any good at kick-ups. I think my record is about ten!!! Im just gonna say what all bitter people who are rubbish at kick-ups say, "You can't use them in a game"!!! So there! :yahoo::c:

You can if you're called Nani. Just not against Ar5ena1 because they'll just kick the crap out of the poor sod.

Ive never been any good at kick-ups. I think my record is about ten!!! Im just gonna say what all bitter people who are rubbish at kick-ups say, "You can't use them in a game"!!! So there! :yahoo::c:

I saw a kid (under 16) use them in a game once and the lad who was trying to get the ball from him got so p**sed off he just grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the floor.

i watched a fal helston game last season i think it was mawnan against st keverne there was one lad in the middle they were calling him carlton parmer the poor lad couldnt even do 1 kick up i found it quite funny so i thought i would share with the rest of you lovely people

Guest whirlwind

hey patch, think i was at that game too, he did look abit like carlton palmer lol, but i seem to recall he was a very influentual particpant in that game, carrying the can for his normally relaible team mates, especially that one who plays in the middle with the fat head and no neck.