Cornwall Football Forum

Helston

21 hours ago, AndyBTFC said:

A strange game last night, St Austell a great young footballing side who could challenge in a couple of years if they stick together.

Helston the complete opposite, long Ball merchants and absolutely no team spirit! 

I also have it on very good authority that Neil Slateford has left the club this morning! He wont be the first from what I'm told! 

Not looking good for Mr Massey!

I hope your information is correct and I would be happy if he wasn't the last to leave,it would be nice to see the locals back at the club it can work just look at the table most of these teams are on low budgets and play local lads, come on Steve lets get the locals back and the supporters will follow!!

P W            
1 Camelford                
2 Liskeard Athletic                
3 Dobwalls                
4 Wadebridge Town                
5 Falmouth Town                
6 Mousehole                
7 St Austell                
8 Saltash United                

21 hours ago, Gary S said:

I’m sure there have been highlights of the recents draws involving Helston along with the heavy loss in recent weeks. Maybe it looks like it’s only when Helston win because they win a lot more than they do not!!

Mark at Piran films is definitely not Helston biased and always shows a fair representation of the matches he records

I haven't questioned Mark's integrity or whether or not he is biased, he's just doing his "job" and a great one at that.

Can you post the links to the Liskeard & St Dennis games please @Gary S?

JW