Cornwall Football Forum

GOONHAVERN

Guest gunners

Just like to add my congratulations John to you and your band of committee members at Goonhavern for sticking at it.(and of course the players)

I have good memories of the club and characters from the Junior days of the 60's/70's and now being a Falmouth supporter we have never won at Reen Manor Parc losing 1-2 and drawing 1-1 in the old SWL.

Thinking back I believe you took on this challenging task at the start of the season leaving the 'comfy' life of the JCCL.

As a footnote I have just looked at a listing of all 1562 clubs(from thePremiership down to the SWPL(W) and there are only 14 clubs which have not recorded a win going into the New Year.

one of those is Crediton United of the SWPL(E).

So you got in with days to spare.

Hopefully will have a look in at Reen Parc later in the season after checking out the weather forecast first.

Guest Peppermint

Just like to add my congratulations to Goonhavern and their Manager John Mitchell. Well done and a reward for all your hard work and the loyal committment of your players. Let's hope that 2008 will bring some more wins for the Club.

Hopefully this win will be a tonic for Craig Brown and I am sure we all wish him and his family a better 2008.