Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey....Where now??

Sadly, I couldnt make the trip to Dartmouth on saturday due to it being one of the busiest shopping days of the year at work!!

When I found out the score, the decision to work seemed all the better!!!

What the hell happened this week?

Its like Eastenders at Blaize Park this season!! More bloody gossip than football. Players coming and going each week. When that happens, its a one way ticket to the bottom half of the league!

Next up we play Bodmin on boxing day. If the players arnt up for this they will get turned over in a big way!!

If anyone aint up for it.....pi$$ off now and stop wasting the clubs money!! :angry2:

Time for changes...........................maybe!!!!!

I made some predictions re St Blazey and christmas at the start of the year and all I got from many users was flack and stick!!! I am sorry to say it but I wasn't far wrong. Good luck Boxing day lads, your up and down season could see you getting a result. At least you don't have to play St Austell this year!!Ha Ha

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Paul, we have found a larger Newquay shirt for you, the one you had at Bodmin was a bit lycra lookin (and I get called a fat bastard !) You will be welcome on the road with the Newquay Loyal anytime (Lanson away in the senior cup will be fun)

Re: St Blazey, bring in some quality now! From what I hear, only 2 or 3 of our current players would have made the squad of 5 years ago. It's time for some changes - a finish outside the top 8 would be nothing short of a disaster.

Oh, and seasons greetings to all.

See some of you at Blaise Park tomorrow.