Cornwall Football Forum

Mortgage Advice Bureay ECPL Fixtures Wednesday 3rd May

Congratulations to torpoint on another league title been proven over so many years they a class team ?. Game last night was a good game by both teams only down side was what can only be described as a poor ref who If was up with play wouldn't have let he first goal stand due to handball and wouldn't of given a free kick from a tackle that was won in the area how he came to the conclusion it was a back pass is beyond me even there player thought he was going to be booked for diving and there linesman said you got to be some player to mean that as a back pass . Oh well you get good luck at the top. 

Thanks for the congrats jay jay, and an nice touch at the end with a guard of honour. Ref made a few mistakes through the game, you obviously had a better view of the passback/penalty incident-looks a stone wall pen from where I was stood. For me it was either a pen or nothin but he only gives what he sees. And agree you would have to be some player to tackle like that and mean it as a pass back. My opinion was he blew for a pen-realised he would have to send your defender so changed his mind and gave him the benifit of the doubt and gave a back pass. 

You nearly  scored a goal in the second half when your keeper took a free kick inside the box which the defender controlled well inside the 18-he was about to blow for a re take, but didn't and you went up the other end and missed a good chance, hit the bar from a free kick just after. We just capitalised on his errors with good finishing-nothing to do with luck. 

Hi rob I agree he did make some odd decisions Doddy did say it wasn't a pen and that he thought he was going to get booked . Didn't mean your goals were lucky just meant you had luck on your side for the decisions that's all. Can't take nothing away from you boys you prove every season what a great team you are stats don't lie mate . Was our pleasure to give you a well deserved guard of honour .