Cornwall Football Forum

What game did you watch today?

As a person who enjoys watching local Cornish football, I don't support anyone but living near Lostwithiel it do get to see Bodmin, st.Austell and St Blazey more than most. Today I enjoyed along with 350 odd St.Austell v Bodmin. A local Derby that lived up to previous battles with no quarter asked or given. It ended in a 2-2 draw with the home side equalizing in the last few minutes after Bodmin had been reduced to 10 after a reckless foul. Even the blanket of fog couldn't stop both sides efforts in this feisty encounter. So what game did you watch help spread the work, how good Cornish football can be.

Bottom of the League clash in Duchy 5 - Boscastle Reserves and St Anns Chapel. A crowd of around 35 witnessed the home side win 2-1. The ground even has a tea hut and a girl came round doing a raffle. Things you'd expect at Peninsula and Combo level but maybe not in the Duchy League. First visit to the picturesque Forrabury Park. Well worth a visit to anyone who has never been,

Managed to get and see two games,A lacklustre Pendeen with their minds on Tuesday nights junior cup game lose 5-2 at home to CSOM. Then went and saw The second half of Penzance losing 4-0 to Elburton.Don,t think PZ would have expected to beat a good Elburton side today in their great escape although with a completely different side and almost a completely new team including a few from last years league winners I think it would be a great disaster if they don,t survive.A bad day all around for my local sides with Mousehole and St just also losing.