Cornwall Football Forum

divisional rep sides

Guest cola

years ago i remember we had fal/hel division 1 and 2 rep sides playing each other, whats happened to it? why cant we have it again? would people be interested? who would your players be in each of the fal/helston divisonal rep sides?

Guest helstons14

I'll have a go from what I know. not going to pick players from my own team as its bias.

GK- Jer Brown (Wendron)

LB-

RB-

CB- Chris Earl (Mawnan)

CB- Will Duke (Lizard)

CM- Martin McPhilbin (Mawgan)

CM- Damien Stevens (Mawnan)

CM- Tom Hendy (Lizard)

FW- Jake Harvey (Fal Ath)

FW- Mike Elliot (Chacewater)

FW- Alan Thomas (St Keverne)

Any suggestions for the blanks? Very difficult.

Guest helstons14

Alright Breas, the reason I didn't wanna put Halli in was because its bias to put any of our players in, but halli is awesome at the moment and enjoying it too.

Macca is a legend... not up to his standard yet!

div three, i would put in, bare with me as i do not know there names, but im sure you guys would help me out. in goal, simon from lanner, left back? centre back the guy who wears a knee brace, has a shaved head from ruan, same with right back, dickie goddard, strong and committed, five midfielders, aaron, a quick young guy on the right, again from lanner, jack, an eighteen year old, very impressive, good vision, use to play south western league i think, mark buchanon from helston, knocks the ball around well, tony matthews from mullion, left wing ? up front porthleven have a very quick guy, talented on both feet, sorry dunno his name, a right handful, and a toss up between andy ashton from mullion and the forward for camborne park, theres prob others but not played against them so cant include.

cant mention ne sorry any of the athletic boys

gk;moushole kps

lb;matt davis =chasemater

cb;patrick witcomb=fal albion

cb;chris earl=mawnan

rb;lizard rb

rw;martin somethng from st kevern

cm;damian stevens

cm;mike cillia=chasewater

lw;helston 14

cf;mike elliot

cf;tony morley

thats jus quik 1 off top my head bt would be different if you could put your own teammates in honestly

well cola first of all you get your league commitee interested in it which i believe the fal-hel league commitee are not . then they appoint a manager for each division then the manager picks a squad . the mining league did this earlier in the season . best of luck with your league . wouldnt it be nice to have a day at the end of the season where all three mining division select sides played against their opposite select sides from the fal-hel league . you could have the division three select kick off in the morning then the div 2 at say two pm then the div1 game at four pm and all at the same venue