Plymstock United 5 Bere Alston United 3

Tavistock 3 Fowey United 2

Division One

Camelford 5 Lanreath 3

Mevagissey 2 Nanpean Rovers 3

Probus 1 St Austell 1

Roche 5 Bodmin Town 2

Edited by ECPL

Westhamfan21 - the Boro players were hoping for the same results as you boys at Bude! 

Great win for Nanpean!

St Stephens Borough have had a couple of poor performances recently, but a win at home on Saturday will clinch us the League! 

Edited by IKnowFootball

hope St Stephens win the league on Saturday totally deserve it and a very well done if they do. 

And that will also mean you beat probus to go with it. 

Mevagissey v Bude on Saturday is also very big now win our last two and hope is to clinch that second place. 

I would say nanpean last win was last season against Holsworthy 

St austell strong line up Mike body Damien mulready tom chambers  ollie deadmen jake street plus old man who kept trying to ref the game patton??  

Chris Knight has put a strong squad together since he's been back in charge, so it was a good point for us (Probus) tonight. I thought we battled well and deserved what we got.

St. Stephens Borough are the best footballing team in the league and deserve the league title and promotion. Who finishes second is anyone's guess....I hope it's a team that wants to get promoted!

St Austell will surely be challenging next season with the resources they have available.

Ps I think Luke Patten is younger than me! 

Well done to Probus , and good luck to all the teams going for promotion .

You say it's a good point for Probus but it's a better one for us ! I honestly don't think Barelona would win there , it's the first time I've ever even got a point there ! The hardest place to go in all of Cornish football I reckon 

yes we we had some decent players in but the young lads all 19 or under are the ones to watch , Rory Jarvis with his first ever goal and the others doing very well

And that old bloke Patton , still head and shoulders one of the best in that league .

Agree with Chris , let's hope the team that has worked hard all season to get into a promotion place takes it .

Good luck all