Trelawney league Results 8/4/15

Frogpool 1 Gwinear Reserves 5

Good game played in good spirits.

Gwinear Scorers:

David Bartlam

Connor Arthur (2)

Andrew Symons

Jason Fenton

Comical moment of the day, our CB passed the ball back to our stand in keeper (I won't name him as I don't want to embarrass the poor guy, eh KU ;)), he had about five minutes to decide what he wants to do, instead he tries to take a touch 6 inches in front of the goal line, only for it to trickle under his foot and over the line, no faster than a sprinting snail!! 

Division 2

St Buryan Reserves 3-2 St Just Reserves

Division 3

St Day 3rds 0-2 Four Lanes

Division 4

Frogpool/Cusgarne Reserves 1-5 Gwinear Churchtown Reserves

Mousehole 3rds 1-2 Newlyn Non Athletico Reserves

Troon Reserves 1-4 Mabe

Division 5

Railway Locomotiv 0-4 Falmouth DC

Storm Reserves 1-2 Mabe Reserves

Storm res 1-2 mabe res 

mabe scorers: Lewis Pellow and Kyle DeLancey

mabs had the wind in the 1st half and came in at half time 2-0 up thanks to an inch perfect free kick from Lewis, placed right in the top corner and a strike from the edge of the box by kyle

storm using the wind tried getting back into the game, the mabe defence restricting them to shooting from distance. Storms goal came when their keeper sent a long punt down field in the wind, cleared the defence and the bounced went over our keepers head into the net. Storm kept coming to try and find the equaliser and had a couple of good chances to get it but wasted them. A good game to play in, very competitive

Frogpool 1 Gwinear Reserves 5

Good game played in good spirits.

Gwinear Scorers:

David Bartlam

Connor Arthur (2)

Andrew Symons

Jason Fenton

Comical moment of the day, our CB passed the ball back to our stand in keeper (I won't name him as I don't want to embarrass the poor guy, eh KU ;)), he had about five minutes to decide what he wants to do, instead he tries to take a touch 6 inches in front of the goal line, only for it to trickle under his foot and over the line, no faster than a sprinting snail!! 

​A rather enjoyable game I thought, for the most part. Don't believe we deserved to go in at half time 2-1 down, we had a lot of possession but failed to be clinical in front of goal or create any real clear cut opportunities. Gwinear played some brilliant counter attacking possession though and particularly in the second half, deserved to walk away comfortable winners. See you boys next week!