Cornwall Football Forum

Ed Timmons to Newquay AFC???

Big Chris Its a well known fact that Illogan never have and never will pay players. And like i said before this topic was a joke between workmates winding each other up so no truth whats so ever in it. Theres another topic saying why dont people use the forum and i think you have answered the question, Theres to many people on here hideing behind fake names makeing up what they dont know

Big Chris Its a well known fact that Illogan never have and never will pay players. And like i said before this topic was a joke between workmates winding each other up so no truth whats so ever in it. Theres another topic saying why dont people use the forum and i think you have answered the question, Theres to many people on here hideing behind fake names makeing up what they dont know

Now now Mr Pascoe hope that wasn't a Nibble!

Yeah thats what i looked at lol

i am new to the forum Mr Pascoe but not on here to wind anybody up, merely on here as i love football. ps..... if i have said the wrong thing with regards to Ed it was hearsay. pps..... he's clearly happy at illogan fitting in well unlike your kitchen cupboards :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: