Cornwall Football Forum

Carharrack Reserves v Penwith Exiles

As this is a recommended watch by Dave Deacon in the Independent, where will it be played? Carharrack 1st team are at Constantine, but on the Trelawney site it shows the Reserve fixture to be at Clijah #3. Is this correct, and if so, why not at Carharrack's own ground? Also, if so, presumably I'll have to bring my own flask of tea!

Morning Tom, The reserves are playing at our home ground in Carharrack. The Trelawny site displays Clijah as it is our reserves 'registered' pitch although as long as our ground can manage it, they will play at home.

There will be plenty of tea, coffee, chips and the usual match day goodies available so no flask needed. :thumbsup:

Well, I went and I had my half-time cup of tea by which time Exiles, with the slope and wind in their favour were 4 - 0 up! A further 2 goals were added by them in the second half. Carharrack only managed one shot on target all game, to Penwith's 12. One lad scored a hatrick for Penwith, called Darren, but that's all I could get out of who I presume was Penwith's Sir Alex - he said he didn't know the lad's surname!

Trelawny Division 4:

Carharrack Reserves 0, Penwith Exiles 6