Cornwall Football Forum

referee needed for Saturday

Guest BenTimmo

How close is the opposition allowed to stand to the taker of a throw in? Most refs around here don't seem to know this one, so kudos if you can get it without looking it up..

HAVE YOU TRIED ASKING IF THE OTHER TEAM CAN MAKE IT ON SUNDAY AS I AM SURE THAT A REFEREE MAY BECOME AVAILABLE.?

JUST A SUGGESTION, I AM ALREADY BOOKED ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BY THE WAY.

BEST OF LUCK.

JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT 2 GOOD QUALITY REFEREES WHO QUIT AND ARE NOW HELPING TO RUN ONE OF THE TEAMS I'M OFFICIATING THIS WEEKEND. WE JUST CANNOT GET ENOUGH REFEREES - IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Guest postman pat

iamthebest if you are that interested why not take the course to become a ref.there was supposed to be a course at Wendron but had to be cancelled due to lack of interest?????? and WE come on here and moan about shortage of refs. :unsure::wacko::c: it is up to us all to find and more importantly support new refs. otherwise leagues will have to be smaller :c:

i may well do the course but at the moment i am guna start training kids , i am not qualified but i know football inside out and was offering as it would be a shame for 25 to 30 players not being able to play on saturday due to no referee, shopping with the mrs on saturday then boys :yahoo: