Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL 1 result 5/9/07

St Agnes 3 v 1 Stithians

Aggie goal scorers Scott Hoare 2(1 pen) Dan Cox 1

Aggie finaly got there season under way with a win lets hope it's the first of many.

I will add Stithians goal was a beauty to put them 1 up.

Also like to say the ref done very well tonight :thumbsup: (sorry dont know his name)

Falmouth ath 1 v Falmouth town 1 fair result good football played by both sides and both league fixtures fulfilled without a booking for either side! Town will certainly take some beating on their own turf.

Falmouth ath 1 v Falmouth town 1 fair result good football played by both sides and both league fixtures fulfilled without a booking for either side! Town will certainly take some beating on their own turf.

falmouth athletic 1 falmouth town 1 h-t0.0

cheers topcat a fair reflection on last nights game(who are you?)

the qiurk of fixtures meant we played each other twice in our first 3games and im happy with the way my newly promoted team have settled in this league 8 of last nights starting 11 have never played at this level and less than 2years ago were the core of my division 3 side! to match athletic on their own turf who have high aspirations of challenging for honours whilst we look just to finish outta the bottom 3. the game was played in the right spirit with hugh howlett and lee jefferies(your 2 reinstated players kept quiet) although we hit both bar and post late on a draw was bout right!.all the best for rest of season