Cornwall Football Forum

TAKING PROMOTION OR NOT !

Liskeard will not be relegated, regardless of any decisions which Parkway or Barnstaple may or may not make. Peninsula League Rules state only two teams can be relegated: Dartmouth are deemed to have finished bottom due to dropping out after the AGM, so that only leaves Penzance to go down to Division 1 next season.

I would hope Parkway take promotion for reasons I have previously stated . I am merely a supporter of the club though , and not involved with the administration and running of it, so I have no informed knowledge of the inner workings and decision making of Plymouth Parkway . The people who will make this decision at the end of the season will be the officers of the club ,these are the people who have all the facts surrounding the club's current position,and will decide accordingly .

I am sure that whatever they decide will be in the best long term interest of the club .The gossip and speculation can be left to the idiots like Beaker

The battle for second place between us an Elburton Villa is making it an interesting end to the season though .

Just to ask Bald one / way of park if Parkway are taking promotion or not, logic would bet against it despite Hilson stating he is looking to go up. Would this mean Liskeard are safe if parkway dont take promotion ?. I think Beakers earlier thread touched on this - Beaker what do you know about this ? zzzzz !

Steady on lads.

Hey Way of thepark , that was a bit harsh.

I would hope Parkway take promotion for reasons I have previously stated . I am merely a supporter of the club though , and not involved with the administration and running of it, so I have no informed knowledge of the inner workings and decision making of Plymouth Parkway . The people who will make this decision at the end of the season will be the officers of the club ,these are the people who have all the facts surrounding the club's current position,and will decide accordingly .

I am sure that whatever they decide will be in the best long term interest of the club .The gossip and speculation can be left to the idiots like Beaker

The battle for second place between us an Elburton Villa is making it an interesting end to the season though .

Just to ask Bald one / way of park if Parkway are taking promotion or not, logic would bet against it despite Hilson stating he is looking to go up. Would this mean Liskeard are safe if parkway dont take promotion ?. I think Beakers earlier thread touched on this - Beaker what do you know about this ? zzzzz !

Steady on lads.

Hey Way of thepark , that was a bit harsh.

Beaker ,

We can discuss this in a rational and adult way at Priory Park in a few weeks . Assuming you're brave enough to step out from behind your alias that is .