Cornwall Football Forum

Div 2

Culdrose 3 - 3 Penryn.

Penryn went 1 up after a ball over the top caught us out. 2nd half Penryn went 2 up after the ref gave a corner then after Penryn players argued gave a pen! Never seen that in my life before that a ref changes his decision after barracking from players! To be fair it was a handball but the way it was given was wrong. Comeback then from the airman after an own goal. Then we equalised after a mistake from their keeper. Went ahead after a pen of our own after reedy was brought down. Penryn equalised in injury time. Fair result to be fair. Shame the Penryn goalie who came out on pitch decided to stamp on our midfielder which caused problems at the end. Marksy done our bit for you, no sign of blue bridge TNT either!

:yahoo: Blue Bridge you bite so easily, Well done to Culdrose and u London Ranger sounds like a good comeback not sure many sides will have come from being down 0-2 to Penryn this season (ooops Titans won 2-5 ) :D to lead 3-2 and as you have stated a point a fair result. As already stated on different posts lots of sides with games thick and fast going to hurt all of us at some stage. Its a two horse race i believe. Good luck to Wendron. :smiley20:

Not sure Marksy I'm just a bit part player for a half decent side :-)

Thats because you are rubbish!

You know what i like most about you bb your way with words :angry: The player you are referring to has scored more goals than you could dream of. Do u know whats the funniest thing of all no one even likes you at Penryn. :yahoo:

You know what i like most about you bb your way with words :angry: The player you are referring to has scored more goals than you could dream of. Do u know whats the funniest thing of all no one even likes you at Penryn. :yahoo:

I like you blue bridge.

You know what i like most about you bb your way with words :angry: The player you are referring to has scored more goals than you could dream of. Do u know whats the funniest thing of all no one even likes you at Penryn. :yahoo:More goals than i can dream of? Are you sure? If i had played falmouth helston 7 all my life im

Sure i would have three times the amount he has! How many senior goals?? None! Case closed!

Ps i dont know how to do those smiley faces but if you can, please imagine ive put a smiley one.

I think wendron and titans will go up! But still a lot of tough games for the top 4 to play! Fair play on the banter blue bridge but I'm sure the words you are now eating taste good

Quotes like

"Penryn will win the league"

"Titans will struggle to finish 4th"

Now I know funny things can happen as I never thought storm would of won 7 of our last 8 games! But for you to believe those two quotes above you need to be writing children's books with that imagination

I think wendron and titans will go up! But still a lot of tough games for the top 4 to play! Fair play on the banter blue bridge but I'm sure the words you are now eating taste good

Quotes like

"Penryn will win the league"

"Titans will struggle to finish 4th"

Now I know funny things can happen as I never thought storm would of won 7 of our last 8 games! But for you to believe those two quotes above you need to be writing children's books with that imagination

And with a name like paulo bestiniho, you should be working in an Italian Restaurant not posting on this forum!

Think bestiniho is more brazilian tbf, most ppl who know something about football would probably get that! I wonder if bb is the penryn goalkeeper, he does a pretty good bridge impression diving over the ball and if his shirt was blue lol

Guest BenTheYeti

So people come to walk all over you?

Irony..

So he's an Irony Bridge?!

Ouch, that joke was so bad, it's left me feeling Blue..

I'm sure this was a football thread once..