Cornwall Football Forum

St Dennis AFC v Godolphin Atlantic. 10/04/2013 6.30 KO.

St Dennis unbeating in their last 8 league games take on runaway league leaders Godolphin tonight. Without 5 regulars, im feeling our task of getting a result is going to be made even harder now.

Come on over and have a nose...fingers crossed it will be a good game.

Refreshments available throughout and bar open from 5pm.

Good effort by St Dennis tonight considering they had a few key players missing too. The conditions were a real leveller but the G pulled through in the end.

St Dennis are a good bunch of lads with a good set-up and I think they'll do well in the next few years.

Good clubhouse and a decent pasty and chips after the game.

P.S bad night all round for Helston ;-)

Good effort by St Dennis tonight considering they had a few key players missing too. The conditions were a real leveller but the G pulled through in the end.

St Dennis are a good bunch of lads with a good set-up and I think they'll do well in the next few years.

We were without our captain Mark Rowe, Chris Brown (both suspended), Lee Ricks (on holiday), Scott Hill and Kyle Friiendship out through long term injuries.

I thought the boys that came in done a great job against a quality Godolphin side who have proved they clearly deserve to win the league. And I for one hope they do as they are a great bunch of lads with good team spirit.

Well done to Godolphin, not only on last night but throughout the season and all the best in the Premier next season, im sure they'll do well.

We were without our captain Mark Rowe, Chris Brown (both suspended), Lee Ricks (on holiday), Scott Hill and Kyle Friiendship out through long term injuries.

I thought the boys that came in done a great job against a quality Godolphin side who have proved they clearly deserve to win the league. And I for one hope they do as they are a great bunch of lads with good team spirit.

Well done to Godolphin, not only on last night but throughout the season and all the best in the Premier next season, im sure they'll do well.

Echo these comments, nice to see Dilley got a start popping up with the goods again.

St Dennis league position doesn't truly reflect their potential.

Am I right in thinking that godolphin won't be going up next year due to floodlight issues?

Grant, Planning permission has been granted by both Newquay Council and more importantly Cornwall Council for floodlights and undercover seated area. Ground grading has been done and we have been given a couple of minor hoops to jump through to bring the changing rooms up to scratch and the referee facilities. Everything is looking very positive off the pitch but it all still hinges on us winning the league and we aint quite there yet.